Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club kit sale

mcadamja

Sep 27, 2016
I believe it was this time last year. Has anyone heard any rumblings about the used kit sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I think it’s already happened. Pretty sure it was in the NS concourse last month.

Jul 7, 2003
I think it’s already happened. Pretty sure it was in the NS concourse last month.

Wasn't any kit in that one when I went - just loads of tat that they couldn't shift from the club shop.

Jul 7, 2003
Are we talking about the AJ onesy?
Knockeart baby grow, Murray pension book holder, Duffy drink hat (hold a six pack on top), Matt Ryan Stack Heels, Izquierdo walking sticks, etc

Best bargain was the totally unused set of U23 players.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Knockeart baby grow, Murray pension book holder, Duffy drink hat (hold a six pack on top), Matt Ryan Stack Heels, Izquierdo walking sticks, etc

Best bargain was the totally unused set of U23 players.
Hughton straitjacket
Stephens compass
Kayal lucky gonk (doesn't work)

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Gaetan Bong air freshener 99p
Ezequiel Schelotto pass to Brighton and Hove Greyhound Stadium (entitles the purchaser to one free bet, a pint and a Babycham for the lucky lady) £19.99
The Duffy boob job experience: recreate Jordan's boobs in the privacy of your own home. £99.99 +VAT

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Gaetan Bong air freshener 99p
Ezequiel Schelotto pass to Brighton and Hove Greyhound Stadium (entitles the purchaser to one free bet, a pint and a Babycham for the lucky lady) £19.99
The Duffy boob job experience: recreate Jordan's boobs in the privacy of your own home. £99.99 +VAT

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here