Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Train home from Wembley

Magicman

Jul 19, 2011
Elm Grove
Tomorrow im off to Wembley to watch the play off final with my Derby county supporting relatives. Im hoping they get promoted as it enables us as a family to reignite a little rivalry and have weekends with each other home and away.
Im meeting them at St Pancras before heading over to Wembley.
I have my train ticket for the morning but am unsure of the best option for the journey back to Brighton , Wembley to Euston , Wembley to Clapham or other ?
Many thanks in advance.

JimothyJames95

Jan 2, 2019
Eastbourne
I would personally use a contactless card to get the tube to Victoria. Get the Metropolitan Line from Wembley Park to Baker Street. Change. Bakerloo Line from Baker Street to Oxford Circus and then Victoria Line to Victoria. All in it’s around 30 minutes and there are regular trains to Brighton from Victoria. Might be worth getting a drink after the game as well, to let the crowd die down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Tomorrow im off to Wembley to watch the play off final with my Derby county supporting relatives. Im hoping they get promoted as it enables us as a family to reignite a little rivalry and have weekends with each other home and away.
Im meeting them at St Pancras before heading over to Wembley.
I have my train ticket for the morning but am unsure of the best option for the journey back to Brighton , Wembley to Euston , Wembley to Clapham or other ?
Many thanks in advance.

https://www.mylondon.news/news/west-london-news/south-western-railway-disruption-live-16332881

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here