Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] 2019 Cricket World Cup

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Last night, I emailed my Aussie friend (who's back home visiting her folks) making a few observations about the match. Rather strangely, I've not had any reply; can it be that she didn't appreciate my comments?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Last night, I emailed my Aussie friend (who's back home visiting her folks) making a few observations about the match. Rather strangely, I've not had any reply; can it be that she didn't appreciate my comments?

That's interesting. I messaged my Australian ex (we're still good friends) yesterday and she hasn't responded either. Maybe the internet isn't working down under. That must be it.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I was sent this reply to my “That was closer than I expected” comment.

A very convincing victory unlike the Brexit vote more like the ascension of Boris to PM is my ungracious response.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Maybe the internet isn't working down under. That must be it.

Probably. What a shame, the internet down for the whole country. Perhaps the population should take their shoes off and get a feel of the earth to provide energy to the cables

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That's interesting. I messaged my Australian ex (we're still good friends) yesterday and she hasn't responded either. Maybe the internet isn't working down under. That must be it.
They best get used to it.

The Ashes start soon and we are going to SMASH them.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm absolutely gutted that an ex-colleague is now no longer in my office. He was Mike Hussey's brother-in-law, and boy could he dish it out when the Aussies were on top, but hell, he really didn't like it when we were on top and we gave it back :tosser:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just watching England's Road To The Final on Sky and I have to say the umpiring in this tournament has been piss poor.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Time to sign off this thread which started ever so long ago. Has been a lot of fun & can't believe we actually won it.

Onwards & upwards to the Ashes!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here