Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] 2019 Cricket World Cup

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
What with the mind games and Australia's bowling attack combined with our ability to choke..... Nah. I fear the game is up for this squad, even Archer looking ordinary today.

Despite all the hype of being favourites, we could easily miss out on the semi finals.

Two very poor performances V Sri Lanka and Pakistan shows how inconsistent this team is.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Can I just say, it's bad enough getting nobbed by Australia, without being reminded of it continually by Australian commentators. Slattery, Clarke....an Oz fest. Bring back Bumble.

It's been shocking all tournament. The amount of times we've also seen Australian world cup moments in breaks in EVERY game is just ridiculous. May as well have held it in Australia for how we've accommodated the serial cheats. You can tell who runs Sky....

What a shame it's not on free to air telly. So many kids missing out turning these games on getting home from school. Closed shop really cricket. Game will narrow rather than broaden.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
"England are fluffing their lines"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well this is shit

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Finch gets his ton then out next ball :thumbsup:

Finch c Woakes b Archer 100

185/3 off 35.3

Big wicket that.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
There’s little worse in life than having gloated relentlessly to an Aussie, then having to realise that you were hasty and are going to get it back in spades.

We need to do this.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Classic **** up :lolol:

Marcus Stoinis run out (Rashid/†Buttler) 8

AUS: 228/5 from 41.5

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here