Page 136 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3686126133134135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1391
    Members

4 Not allowed!
    Was there today and on train back to London now. One of the best days. Edgbaston might not be the prettiest ground but that’s one hell of at atmosphere.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      How come it now becomes ‘free’ ? Most of the people I know who enjoy cricket go on and on about ‘Oh I’d rather listen to it on test match special blah blah’
      I hope you don’t come shoving yourselves into threads involving us real fans of cricket and Premier League Football.
      now my friends have gone,
      and my hair is grey,
      and I ache in the places that I used to play.

1 Not allowed!
      Sorry chaps but Firestick is the way to go.

It turns your TV into a Smart TV and in just a couple of minutes I had 'rivers' of other content.

Today I got flumfy channel hopping between the cricket and Le Tour.
      I ended up putting 2 TV's together, watching the cricket on Star Sports via the Firestick and Le Tour on t'other TV via a Roku stick, which is pretty basic.

I can watch the Albion and don't get me started in TV and films.

#GameChanger.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.
      "The Venerable Bede is full of shit".

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LamieRobertson View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      No sweat Veg
      We did get the New Zealand-esque fielding performance though, that was the crucial factor.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ForestRowSeagull View Post
      Was there today and on train back to London now. One of the best days. Edgbaston might not be the prettiest ground but that’s one hell of at atmosphere.
      What was it like on the wickets falling of Finch, Warner and Handscomb? Going by the Sky highlights, the roars and crowd reaction, matched key Ashes wicket taking moments over the years .... immense.
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      What was it like on the wickets falling of Finch, Warner and Handscomb? Going by the Sky highlights, the roars and crowd reaction, matched key Ashes wicket taking moments over the years .... immense.
      A bit early in the day, the Barmy Army hadn't time to get tanked up on Bira 91 at that point.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Questions View Post
      How come it now becomes ‘free’ ? Most of the people I know who enjoy cricket go on and on about ‘Oh I’d rather listen to it on test match special blah blah’
      I hope you don’t come shoving yourselves into threads involving us real fans of cricket and Premier League Football.
      I doubt very much that the World Cup Cricket final will be free on a general basis, this is only because England have made the final against all the odds as we have virtually always been semi final chokers in most sporting events. I long long long ago lost the opportunity to watch live cricket and I will probably not bother too much about watching this on Sunday either as I have plenty more things to do than sit in front of the box for 7 hours.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
      We did get the New Zealand-esque fielding performance though, that was the crucial factor.
      If you watch it on Sunday remember it’s Sky by the goodness of their hearts and generous nature allowing you to watch it. I’ve got to take junior to the south of England champs in Kent so I’m fricked.
      now my friends have gone,
      and my hair is grey,
      and I ache in the places that I used to play.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
      I doubt very much that the World Cup Cricket final will be free on a general basis, this is only because England have made the final against all the odds as we have virtually always been semi final chokers in most sporting events. I long long long ago lost the opportunity to watch live cricket and I will probably not bother too much about watching this on Sunday either as I have plenty more things to do than sit in front of the box for 7 hours.
      That grumpy attitude is just not Cricket

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Willow View Post
      I have a 65" OLED, the cricket via Now TV has been excellent, just a bit laggy when the white ball moves fast across the green outfield. Very good value at £25 a month and it also allows me to stream on a second laptop monitor while I WFH.
      Cricket is fine on NOWTV. My original response was 'lucky it's not football'.
      If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice......