Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] 2019 Cricket World Cup

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I'm a Blackcaps supporter so had a lot of success in the ballots. A lot of my England supporter friends applied for tickets across a variety of matches and the ballot allocated precisely NONE. England matches are invariably harder to get tickets to, yet the Indian's and Pakistanis do somehow manage it.

I wonder if it’s proportional representation. Just a thought

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Now is buttler’s chance. We must have the record dismissals from boundary catches

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
A bit more like it from Buttler and Stokes, unfortunately losing wickets at crucial times. 310-5 with 18 legal deliveries left.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The Indian commentator on telly thinks the Indians simply got up earlier on the day they went on sale :wozza:

He's wrong. The ballot was opened last August.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
A reasonable score; (some of) the Indian bowlers have kept the score down pretty well considering. India will have to do well to get this, but it's certainly not impossible.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The Indian commentator on telly thinks the Indians simply got up earlier on the day they went on sale :wozza:

What a biased ****. He didn’t give England any credit anyone would think we’d been bowled out for under a100

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Will 337 be enough to win?

It would be a world record if India manage to chase it.

Think people are being a bit overly pessimistic here - against one of the best bowling attacks in the World, that was a very, very good innings.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If our bowlers can keep the run rate as it is now we shall be ok but our fielding must also be top notch including ROOT.

Tremendous insight, thanks [emoji106][emoji16]

I’ve just been exchanging messages with an Indian colleague - told me at least half his mates want England to win, because it’ll mean Pakistan more likely to go out [emoji23][emoji23]

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Tremendous insight, thanks [emoji106][emoji16]

I’ve just been exchanging messages with an Indian colleague - told me at least half his mates want England to win, because it’ll mean Pakistan more likely to go out [emoji23][emoji23]

Albion v palarse.......superb stuff!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think we came up about 30 runs short of
a winning score, unless there is a mini collapse soon I can see India making it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here