Jul 20, 2003
the run chase was looking very comfortable until the 37th over

24 runs off of it

marvellous scenes indeed

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Always need a spinner or two at Taunton. Quicks only help with those small boundaries.

Lovely to watch though. Bangladeshi fans are always great value.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well done Bangladesh ! 7 wicket win with 8 Overs and three balls to spare !

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Bloody Hell!!

Just got to my Hotel up here in Derby after a wonderful four and half hour drive (don't ask) to hear this brilliant result.

Does this mean the West Indies are now out?

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Bloody Hell!!

Just got to my Hotel up here in Derby after a wonderful four and half hour drive (don't ask) to hear this brilliant result.

Does this mean the West Indies are now out?

Not quite out mathematically, but realistically yes. They'd need to win all their remaining games *and* have other results go in their favour to get to the semis now.

Bangladesh, on the other hand, still have a realistic chance. Which is great - I think they're really good value entertainment when they're playing well.

At the moment (unless the wheels fall off) the top 3 is shaping up to be India, England, Australia (in any order). After that, New Zealand are in the box seat for the final semi place but they still have mostly tough games to come (the only top side they've faced was a wash out vs India). Bangladesh were unfortunate to have their game vs Sri Lanka washed out, but they do still have Afghanistan and Pakistan to come - both games I can see them winning. They'll likely need some help from NZ slipping up, but they're in a position to take advantage if they can win a few.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So because we were on a run chase in the previous game and didn't need 300, did that count as not getting 300+ in 6 games? Or is that still intact and it is now 7?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
**** me!

Just seen Eoin’s scorecard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A century of sixes - that's never happened in the Northern Hemisphere in any form of 1st Class cricket before :O

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Totally insane. Our one day batters are totally batshit mentally insane. Record broken after record broken after record broken.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Morgan has butchered the Afghans. We could have done with him in Helmand Province.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here