Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] 2019 Cricket World Cup

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Seeing as I haven't covered myself in glory with belated cricket freds, here is one a few days early...:dunce:

Who do we think will feature? I think England have peaked too early and quite fancy the Afghans to go a long way.

No doubt those bloody Convicts will still be there at the end... :annoyed:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
England's best chance since 1992. Still a lottery, mind.

I'll run with an England v India final.

Tournament is still too long.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Seeing as I haven't covered myself in glory with belated cricket freds, here is one a few days early...:dunce:

Who do we think will feature? I think England have peaked too early and quite fancy the Afghans to go a long way.

No doubt those bloody Convicts will still be there at the end... :annoyed:

I might well proved to be wrong... but peaked too early ?

England have been playing outstanding 50 over cricket for 18 months now.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not a great follower of cricket, although I was at the EP match yesterday, it's a lovely day out in fine weather, and have watched some 20/20 at Lords when Sussex have featured there, although I am one of the dwindling few that are purist and prefer the five day game. But how come there are less teams than 20 years ago? And what is this six week thing all about? Hardly a rugby type contact sport.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Format too long, just hope the weather doesn't have too much of an influence, fully expecting England (in their horrible light blue) to fall short

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Missed the ticket ballot, anyone know where I can pick up any tickets (face value) for matches at The Oval or Rose Bowl?
Likely to be any returns a week beforehand?

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
I put in for all of England’s matches along with the semi finals and final. I was pleased to see I was successful in the ballot, until I looked closer and saw we only got tickets for England......v Afghanistan at Old Trafford:ffsparr: Having a week ooop north around it so all is not lost:)

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Australia now at full strength and have something to prove now, going to be tight between them, India, S Africa and England.
Would like to see the Afgans do ok for the owner of my local kebabie.
Looking forward to this, though a few late nights will come as a result :facepalm:
A welcome time filler till season starts again and diversion from the 'watching paint dry' type threads which will come.
Always the women's World Cup too :love:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
England vs Afghanistan at the Oval just started, what is all this about Morgan batting but not fielding - the perks Captains get these days!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here