May 8, 2007
Toronto
Can they skittle Bangladesh for -1?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Apparently recalculation gives them a chance as Bangas would have to make at least 8 runs...

Game on!

I love how no one seems to know how run rate gets calculated.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Yup, apparently Bangaledesh all out for 7 will do it for Pakistan. Come on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Rather chuffed we are in the 2nd semi-final. I wfh on Thursdays so will be able to watch it, which I wouldn't if we'd been in the first semi on Tuesday :thumbsup:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Rather chuffed we are in the 2nd semi-final. I wfh on Thursdays so will be able to watch it, which I wouldn't if we'd been in the first semi on Tuesday :thumbsup:

It's another England sports team semi final for this summer, you'll probably wish it had been Tuesday.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Morning Everybody.

Two more dead rubbers today, I'm sure Sri Lanka and the Saffers would rather be on their respective flights home.

Nevertheless:

10.30 Game is at Headingly Sri Lanka vs India

12.30 Game is at Old Trafford Australia vs South Africa

Should be clear cut wins for the Semi Finalists unless they decide to rest players.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Morning Everybody.

Two more dead rubbers today, I'm sure Sri Lanka and the Saffers would rather be on their respective flights home.

Nevertheless:

10.30 Game is at Headingly Sri Lanka vs India

12.30 Game is at Old Trafford Australia vs South Africa

Should be clear cut wins for the Semi Finalists unless they decide to rest players.
Off to Old Trafford shortly..... Good job it's 13.30 kick off or our sandpaper might get wet. Forecast for the pm is good.

Not technically a dead rubber as I'd prefer to play the convicts in the semi rather than the final (after they've battered New Zealand again). If the Saffers can pull it off today then that's on (India Sri Lanka notwithstanding).
d46a935de53324a0c0f36cff46b6288a.jpg

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Off to Old Trafford shortly..... Good job it's 13.30 kick off or our sandpaper might get wet. Forecast for the pm is good.

Not technically a dead rubber as I'd prefer to play the convicts in the semi rather than the final (after they've battered New Zealand again). If the Saffers can pull it off today then that's on (India Sri Lanka notwithstanding).

I’m going too. Got a bit of a shock when I opened the curtains this morning but looks fine for later.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
India looking ominous.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
U

Have fun and don’t hold back with the Aussie baiting, the cheating twats.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Saffers actually turned up today, would be nice to play an Aussie side that had just suffered a defeat in the Semis.

India walking their game, haven't lost a wicket yet...

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
326 target, they might even beat the Convicts, why haven't they performed like this before?

Might have a chance of semi final tickets too as the Indians will all be selling their tickets if SA win! Not a lot of love for the Aussies at OT [emoji23].

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
326 target, they might even beat the Convicts, why haven't they performed like this before?

The Saffers have looked pretty disjointed this tournament, no idea why though, Amla not been himself and the rest of their engine room has not scored as heavily as usual...

So, whats the prognosis for the semi-finals , I heard we get India or the Convicts ?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
The Saffers have looked pretty disjointed this tournament, no idea why though, Amla not been himself and the rest of their engine room has not scored as heavily as usual...

So, whats the prognosis for the semi-finals , I heard we get India or the Convicts ?

It seemed we would have India, but given the Saffers are doing a job on Australia at present it will be India/NZ and Australia/England.

In a way who cares, we will have to win two tough games, but if you are not up for whoever you face then you don't deserve to win the competition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here