Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] 2019 Cricket World Cup

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There’s little worse in life than having gloated relentlessly to an Aussie, then having to realise that you were hasty and are going to get it back in spades.
I haven't been gloating, I've just been calling them cheats - which they are.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Smith gone too... holed out to Archer... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :laugh:

250-6 (45.4)

Amazing recovery for England - after 30 overs it looked like 350 was on the cards :clap2:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Nice catch Jofra..!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Good fightback from England this. Was looking quite worrying after about 30 overs.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not looking so clever now is it you Aussie cheats.

Just watch and enjoy the game. Most folk have moved on. A lecture from English folk about cheating is a bit rich.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Just watch and enjoy the game. Most folk have moved on. A lecture from English folk about cheating is a bit rich.

What absolute rubbish. Amir was banned for 5 years and got a prison sentence for bowling a no ball, an action that didn't actually have any impact on the result of the match. Smith and Warner got a year ban for actions that without a shadow of a doubt influenced the result of a match, and no doubt countless before it. They then subsequently lied about their actions before finally coming clean. 1 year ban for them was a travesty for what they did.

Sandpaper FFS. Sure, Athers had a bit of dirt in his pocket from the field of play, someone has probably had sweets, or suntan lotion, but taking sandpaper onto the field of play, unforgivable and I hope cricket remembers for the rest of the cheating ****er's careers.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Australia 285-7 (50 overs)

England will be pretty happy with that as a target, especially from 173-1 after 32 overs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here