Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] 2019 Cricket World Cup

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
The Kiwi's will be underdogs, and rightly so, but they do have match winners in their side and if they click then game on!

I don't think the toss is quite so crucial in these conditions. Quite fancy a bowl for the Kiwis.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Two world class players, thank you very much, and Ross Taylor would get in most sides too :thumbsup:

By world class I mean would get into a combined World XI to take on Mars in the first Interplanetary Cup. Williamson would be a shoo-in, I'm not sure that Ferguson or Boult would be. Better than Bumrah, Shami, Starc, Archer, Cummins or Afridi? Nah.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
NZ are very over rated. Having said that I'll probably wake up to hear they won the game, by some weird rule via the weather.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Love to see India fall here. Doubt they will after the start. Think Kholi has been an awful Captain this year. Constantly moaning. Shouting. Getting in peoples faces. This is cricket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
gotta try and get another 50 off the last 5 overs and I'm guessing Bumrah has 3 of them,

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If they come back on India will need 148 of 20 overs. Wouldn’t fancy that in these conditions.

Reserve day tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here