Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] 2019 Cricket World Cup

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Have not been listening to TMS on a consistent basis - did Smith and Warner get appropriate welcomes?
They'll be getting absolute PELTERS when they play England (and more so in the Ashes games), make no mistake.

Plus when they play SA at Old Trafford. Even if it's just from the 4 middle aged men and 4 teenage lads in our party. [emoji106][emoji23]

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
They'll be getting absolute PELTERS when they play England (and more so in the Ashes games), make no mistake.

Plus when they play SA at Old Trafford. Even if it's just from the 4 middle aged men and 4 teenage lads in our party. [emoji106][emoji23]

Its not Big and it's not Clever, however it HAS to be done and I would be doing it myself if I was lucky enough to be there. :thumbsup:

I actually fancy the Saffers to win that one out of sheer perversity as they are almost certainly going home!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Its not Big and it's not Clever, however it HAS to be done and I would be doing it myself if I was lucky enough to be there. [emoji106]

I actually fancy the Saffers to win that one out of sheer perversity as they are almost certainly going home!
Indeed. Pressure off. I'm hoping they play as they should have done. No love lost between them.....

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Innings closed.

SL 232/9

Shouldn't take long.....

I'm going for the win in the 34th over

Last edited:

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Ooops. Bairstow lbw Malinga 0

Given out on umpires call on review

Eng 1/1

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I missed the start of the England innings, but see Vince has departed already. I presume he played a couple of sumptuous cover drives, before playing at a wide one and nicking it to the keeper or first slip?

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I missed the start of the England innings, but see Vince has departed already. I presume he played a couple of sumptuous cover drives, before playing at a wide one and nicking it to the keeper or first slip?

:lolol:

vince.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here