Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter move signals Brighton's exciting change of direction

phoenix

May 18, 2009
This. And nobody is saying guaranteed survival under Potter. Just a few insisting Chris deserved another go next season when he clearly didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank goodness for common sense. We love our club, surely that is priority? managers come and go. We stay together to support our team and thank those managers who have done a good job ! But let's move on !!!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
........and there was me naively thinking that this thread was about the exciting change of direction heralded by Potter's appointment whereas in reality its the usual pathetic NSC handbags between two twats completely off topic!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
........and there was me naively thinking that this thread was about the exciting change of direction heralded by Potter's appointment whereas in reality its the usual pathetic NSC handbags between two twats completely off topic!

The trouble is, all of a sudden there seems to be a complete lack of respect of each other’s opinion’s.

This is also the case in other threads, namely Alexis MacAllister and Percy Tau....

It’s okay to be pleased Bloom decided to sack Chris.
It’s okay to be excited about Potters appointment and the prospect of a different style of football.
Equally, it’s okay to feel disappointed that Chris was sacked
It’s also okay to be worried about Potters appointment.

That doesn’t make anyone right or wrong, because no-one knows how it will/would’ve end/ended up......

It is all opinions....

If posters can’t accept that, then really I wonder what sort of people they are generally.....

I thought NSC was better than that....

Roll on the friendlies [emoji2]

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Agree, we did have a bad run at the end of the season by then the team was exhausted continually chasing the ball as superier teams are not only very capable of scoring but also masters of possession,plenty of the lower teams in the league have the same problem not made easier by players carrying injuries as the season wore on,unless we can increase the size of the squad Mr Potter
will know what Chris had to deal with.

To be fair, the bad run wasn't at the end of the season, it was half way through.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The trouble is, all of a sudden there seems to be a complete lack of respect of each other’s opinion’s.

This is also the case in other threads, namely Alexis MacAllister and Percy Tau....

It’s okay to be excited about Potters appointment and the prospect of a different style of football.

That doesn’t make anyone right or wrong, because no-one knows how it will/would’ve end/ended up......

It is all opinions....

If posters can’t accept that, then really I wonder what sort of people they are generally.....

Go back to Russia.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He'd already done it twice, so hardly zero.

I think it's possible to hold more than one view here, that we can improve under Potter, that we also might have done under Hughton, and still get behind the club, no?

I thought it was on topic to suggest an opinion that you could hold Hughton in high regard, respect and appreciate Bloom's decision, AND look positively at Potter's appointment while still being fully behind the club. Clearly I was wrong, and it was said to be 'nonsense' to suggest such an even handed view. That's if you're referring to my posts as I wouldn't even describe it as handbags. :shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought it was on topic to suggest an opinion that you could hold Hughton in high regard, respect and appreciate Bloom's decision, AND look positively at Potter's appointment while still being fully behind the club. Clearly I was wrong, and it was said to be 'nonsense' to suggest such an even handed view. That's if you're referring to my posts as I wouldn't even describe it as handbags. :shrug:

I didnt come here for a lecture in Communism.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013

It is all opinions....

We don’t like your ‘type’ around here :catfight:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I just want to see somebody in the opposition half when we smash it out of defence, this for will signal a improvement on last year, oh and Davy Propper heading a ball would be nice too.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

It is all opinions....

I have no respect for your opinion! ;-)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Hmmm... you've changed your tune...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I just want to see somebody in the opposition half when we smash it out of defence, this for will signal a improvement on last year, oh and Davy Propper heading a ball would be nice too.

Dare I say it... wouldn't get your first wish under Chris...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I have no respect for your opinion! ;-)

I know, I know [emoji23][emoji23]
Feeling’s mutual [emoji23][emoji6]

Just looking forward to getting going now.
Few new signings.....

Seems ages away, but no doubt time will fly....

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I know, I know [emoji23][emoji23]
Feeling’s mutual [emoji23][emoji6]

Just looking forward to getting going now.
Few new signings.....

Seems ages away, but no doubt time will fly....

I was only joking TBH...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
One things for sure - if we DO stink the place out next season under Potter, then the Chremainers will be back on these threads bouncing their shit all over this joint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here