Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Statles with the travels - Steyning

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For whatever reason the Steyning bypass is gridlocked.

Seemingly the whole length of it and all the connecting roads.
Its so bad even i stopped laughing on my bike and thought id do the decent thing and warn others to stay well away.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
2051cba769cca7c375c9f1cd0ab2111c.jpg
??

blackprince

Jul 16, 2007
Steyning Fair is on Monday. The delay is being caused by a three day music festival at Wiston House between Steyning and Washington. The Big Church Day Out "Wildfires" festival has been going for a number of years over this bank holiday weekend and always causes the same problem every day that it is on.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Drove from MIidhurst to Shoreham last night about 6:30, was a total nightmare, gridlocked not far from the Washington roundabout.Did a u-turn and went along A24 into Worthing in the end as couldnt see how far it was.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stat Brother has gone quiet on this thread, I do hope he wasn’t knocked off his bike whilst on his phone ?
Nope i stopped off in Ashington to warn a few friends then thought id do my civic duty here before heading off again.

Since then to now ive done a 40 ish mile ride almost completely car free and am now sat in front of a slab of coffee cake im sure i could hollow out and move into, at Amberly Tearooms.

Happy happy days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here