Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Scottish Football

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Some of the names in Scottish football are pure romance,Gala Fairydean,what was Third Lanark,Inverness CT. :bigwave:

Third Lanark?......how are they doing?
Inverness CT are the Man Ure of the north....as in the fortunate glory grabbers of the prior legend Thornton Heath - I refer to the mighty Inverness Clachnacudden, of course.:moo:

Last edited:

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Media banging on about Celtic and the "Treble Treble" ...does anybody actually give a fkuc?

I think when something unique like a treble of domestic trophies is realise, it must surely be worthy of mention????

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Unless I've got it completely wrong the way the Premiership is set up now could influence the title/relegation places more than it should. For example (taking this seasons title as a possible future scenario) Celtic and Rangers are neck and neck but, after 33 matches and all teams having played each other 3 times, Celtic have hosted Rangers twice but only visited Ibrox once. Celtic have also hosted the bottom 3 sides twice each, and they are really poor sides and cut adrift from the rest. Whereas Rangers have only hosted these sides once each. Rangers have played the majority of homes against better sides and easier sides have been played away. The complete opposite for Celtic. Now we go to the split - the five final games amongst the top six sides. Celtic play 3 at home & 2 away, Rangers 2 at home & 3 away. How is this fair?
I would imagine the relegation-threatened teams go through much the same issues.

Monkey tennis, innit? ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here