View Poll Results: Justifiable revolution?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

33 57.89%
  • No

24 42.11%
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolution?

Revolution?

3 Not allowed!
    As a confirmed remainer I am saddened to see the UK become the laughing stock that is Brexit. Here in Oz people , most of whom have strong connections to Blighty, are laughing at the inability of the political classes to find a solution to the debacle that is Brexit. The reputation of the birthplace of modern democracy is in tatters.

I really do feel that MPs should be ashamed of themselves for not enacting the will of the people. I actually feel that revolution would be justified. Could it happen?
    Simon Jordan, "Palace could be the Manchester United of the South" - That is why I love having the gypsies as our rivals

• North Stand Chat

advertising

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by wellquickwoody View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      As a confirmed leaver I am saddened to see the UK become the laughing stock that is Brexit. Here in Oz people , most of whom have strong connections to Blighty, are laughing at the inability of the political classes to find a solution to the debacle that is Brexit. The reputation of the birthplace of modern democracy is in tatters.

I really do feel that MPs should be ashamed of themselves for not enacting the will of the people. I actually feel that revolution would be justified. Could it happen?
      Yeah
      We've come here to pay our respects to Great Aunt Nellie. She brought us up properly and taught us loyalty

1 Not allowed!
      Calling Dr No (before this goes to one of the other tedious threads on the subject of Brexit)
      Well the thirty minutes are almost up Swindon fans but your not there yet. in it goes (yyyyyyeeeessssssss) ooohhh its gone in, Brighton in added on time have snatched a goal through Virgo!!! Incredible!! Once again there is late, late, late drama in the playoffs!!

Unused substitute REMF 5.

Proud owner of Hendersons Gloves from 18/10/2005. Crystal Palace 0-1 Brighton And Hove Albion

3 Not allowed!
      It will be a peaceful revolution, two party politics is now dead in the water.The electorate have witnessed the hatred that those that represent us have for us, change is on it’s way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      ESU Zimmer Crew

5 Not allowed!
      The British folk have been in quiet revolution for 300 years. We're just not as showy as the French.
      Quote Originally Posted by sydney View Post
      Was that when we took Bejams....?
      Members

6 Not allowed!
      It was doomed from the moment that an overly simple question was asked. This has been compouded by the stubborn dictation of a large group of people that somehow putting meat on the bones of the wishes of the people is somehow undemocratic.

I find it far from amusing from where I sit. It is highly embarassing that noone can find a way out of this stalemate.

Let down by the political classes is an understatement.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
      Too many Florence Nightingales. Not enough Robin Hoods.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BadFish View Post
      Let down by the political classes is an understatement.
      and there you have it ......why are they a class of their own , politicians...?? that is why they are so ****ing clueless , zero credibility......it's not a case of do you have a degree but from which university...?? lets not even get started on the pigs head.
      FLOUNDERING...!!!

0 Not allowed!
      We are already as revolution is a change that occurs rapidly and massively, leading to a fundamental transformation of society.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Do you mean like overthrow the 'government'? Isnt the queen/head of state mean to sort shit like this out civil war?
      I dunno