Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 3-5-2

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I haven't read everyone's post but have read enough about Duffy not being good enough to play in a back three. Why then was he our player of last season?

See #71

I rightly got into trouble, on another thread, purely because of absolute horseshite like this thread.

It's impossible to come to the conclusion the OP does, on this thread, and yet here it is anyway.

One of the many perpetual storm clouds roaming around NSC, at a time when you'd think we'd all be excited for the brave new world.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
The manager is like a chef.. The question is how does he adjust the ingredients? The way I see it CH didnt play some to their strengths for whatever reasons he had and we most likely will never know.

So you think he should've marinated them a bit longer?

Jimmy Grimble

Potter would be brave/mad to break up or change the only clear Premier League standard partnership we have within the first XI.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
See #71

I rightly got into trouble, on another thread, purely because of absolute horseshite like this thread.

It's impossible to come to the conclusion the OP does, on this thread, and yet here it is anyway.

One of the many perpetual storm clouds roaming around NSC, at a time when you'd think we'd all be excited for the brave new world.

Well I am impressed you got to #71.

Exactly and I am excited and can't wait for the new season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Last season’s team required far more chilli in midfield and especially up front plus a menu the team could read

The menu was expensive gastro pub serving up motorway services quality food :wink:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
See #71

Have read #71 now - many thanks.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
His constant tinkering is going to wind a certain section of our fan base up no end.

I’m expecting plenty of anti-tinkering threads next season - should be fun!

If it results in us winning a game we are losing he will be the Messiah until it goes wrong

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Saved us from relegation to league 1.
Got us promoted to the PL.
Kept us in it twice.

Yes, he was terrible......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to clarify... he WAS a liability at the end of his tenure. Everything you say should not be forgotten. Sorry I failed to mention them in every ****ing post...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Ah then you had the right poster but were coming at it from the wrong angle.

Sorry I was wrong, having reread the 2 posts you were going after 'the manager was the liability' dross.

As you were - carry on.

You are missing the point too. At the end of his tenure, around the turn of the year, Chris was a huge liability, with no answers to the questions he was being posed. He ****ed up. He got sacked. Move on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here