Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stats email from club

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just got an email from club thanking me for attending 17 home matches.

This is true: I missed two league games this year BUT for one them, I loaned a ticket to a friend so she'd have registered its use.

How can the club tell that it's not me going through the turnstile? It seems a bit Big Brother-like

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

This is true: I missed two league games this year BUT for one them, I loaned a ticket to a friend so she'd have registered its use.

How can the club tell that it's not me going through the turnstile? It seems a bit Big Brother-like

They can’t.

I’ve just looked at my email. The total includes cup matches.

keitho54

Oct 9, 2003
Apparently i attended nine away matches, which was news to me! Mind you, given the reports and screenings of some of our away performances, perhaps I have simply chosen to erase them from my memory banks!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
They can’t.

Bloody well can! Just because you’ve not been inside Barbers state of the art control room...

A6D16F4D-97E7-4FC6-8679-254ED7569474.jpeg

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Facial recognition cameras?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Facial recognition cameras?

No it's definitly cup games. Mine is spot on. 18 home league games (missed Bournemouth :lolol: ) plus 2 cup home games = 20 for me. And ONE away game. I can see that going a lot higher next season, except that a season off travelling away has no doubt bumped me down the super fan list.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
No doubt there is a breakdown of how much each has spent and number of loo visits. I suspect they will ignore the stats on queueing times and early exits due to the inevitability of the match result.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
My email said:

You had 3 flasks confiscated.
22 of your coke bottles had their tops removed before you consumed them.
You purchased 20 Albion lottery scratchcards and won 1 x Match-day Programme, 1 x voucher for Buddies restaurant and 8 x 2 for 1 entry to Brighton Sealife Centre.
You did 20,000 steps walking to and from each home game as Mithras House was closed all season.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
They missed off how many shots on target I witnessed which I would guess is lower than the number of saves by Ryan

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
They haven't a clue how far it is from Godalming to Lewes.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
They missed off how many shots on target I witnessed which I would guess is lower than the number of saves by Ryan

It's only marginally higher than the amount of managers we had. ???

I was down for '1 Away Game' - so they've classed Wembley as an away, which is fair comment. Only missed 1 home game, due to not being in the UK at the time.

I'd like to see a comedy version...

12 Referees were 'W@nkers"

9 "Didn't know what they were doing"

7 lots of Away Fans were "forgotten they were here"

and 19 opposition goalkeepers were "..... you're shit....aaaaaarrrggghhhhh"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here