Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Fridat night drinking thread

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Where is [MENTION=29364]Pickles[/MENTION]

Ah, GB, you lucky, lucky fellow!

Working in the sun today, and so looking forward to an ICE cold Punk! However, my happy customer took us to the local alehouse to buy a beer or two, which was lovely,and gratefully recieved, but Punk it wasn't.....

However, my Fridat starts right now,with an ICE COLD beauty or two!

View attachment 110157

I love Fridat, and happy Fridat to all!

A couple of pints of Abbott for me Picks

Three pints of this stuff and I’m a gonner

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

No Barnsley CHOP?

I have one of those in the fridge and I'm deciding whether to open it or not after a couple of ice cold Punks. They are absolutley delicious but the alcohol percentage is a touch on the intimidating side.

I can still remember when the only beer in pubs that strong was Gold Label barley wine and the only person I knew who drank it was an old lady with a pug who used to frequent The Nightingale by Brighton Station on a Saturday night.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
No Barnsley CHOP?

I have one of those in the fridge and I'm deciding whether to open it or not after a couple of ice cold Punks. They are absolutley delicious but the alcohol percentage is a touch on the intimidating side.

I can still remember when the only beer in pubs that strong was Gold Label barley wine and the only person I knew who drank it was an old lady with a pug who used to frequent The Nightingale by Brighton Station on a Saturday night.

And where did the old lady frequent - the Albert?

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I'm just tearing into a couple of 'hoppy little lagers', and then I will crack open the Beerwulf crate Mrs Fats got me for the birthday. Should be some good-uns in there!

Just need some football to watch. Might have to stick 'Goal' on, seeing as the second season of that Sunderland doc isn't released yet

HLL.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No Barnsley CHOP?

Lol! Many years ago I worked in the Royal Pavillion Tavern (with John 'Aden' Gillett, before he went to drama school). There was this very large gentleman who would come in every lunch time. We called him 'Gold Label' because he'd come up to the bar, looking like he was thinking whether to try a chablis, or possibly a small glass of merlot, then suddenly struck by a novel idea would say 'Gold Lable!'. He did that around ten times each lunch time.

In the evening he would reappear and order another fifteen or so.

Massive lad, never visibly pissed. No idea how he did it. At 37p a bottle, no idea how he could afford it.

:lolol: Hope all's well :bigwave:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Saving this for tomorrow:

chronic.jpg

Starting this shortly:

vinalba.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Lol! Many years ago I worked in the Royal Pavillion Tavern (with John 'Aden' Gillett, before he went to drama school). There was this very large gentleman who would come in every lunch time. We called him 'Gold Label' because he'd come up to the bar, looking like he was thinking whether to try a chablis, or possibly a small glass of merlot, then suddenly struck by a novel idea would say 'Gold Lable!'. He did that around ten times each lunch time.

In the evening he would reappear and order another fifteen or so.

Massive lad, never visibly pissed. No idea how he did it. At 37p a bottle, no idea how he could afford it.

:lolol: Hope all's well :bigwave:

:lolol: Consitution of several alcoholic Oxen.

All good squire, hope all is well with yourself too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here