• Absolutely anyone at all other than Boris Johnson

Votes: 354 76.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You seem to have an obsession with 'thick' whilst being a self proclaimed intellectual. Genius, absolute genius. Your whole post, other than being offensive, could be the same for when we joined the COMMON MARKET and not the United States of Europe. We were not told of the consequences back then but have voted with our feet this time around. I hope I'm not too thick for you.

You are wasting your time..... NSC is rather over-represented by patronising, entitled Lib Dem types who insist it's ok to break the long-held democratic first principle of enacting the outcomes of democratic votes (only if they don't get their way obviously). A 'once in a lifetime' referendum result and a general election outcome where parties promising to enact Brexit received over 80% of vote share not good enough for them you see. They insist we should all keep voting until they get the answer they want .. it only needs one democratic event to join or remain but they insist we need at least three to leave. Not really worth engaging with such people tbh.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
You are wasting your time..... NSC is rather over-represented by patronising, entitled Lib Dem types who insist it's ok to break the long-held democratic first principle of enacting the outcomes of democratic votes (only if they don't get their way obviously). A 'once in a lifetime' referendum result and a general election outcome where parties promising to enact Brexit received over 80% of vote share not good enough for them you see. They insist we should all keep voting until they get the answer they want .. it only needs one democratic event to join or remain but they insist we need at least three to leave. Not really worth engaging with such people tbh.

JC Footy Thickie :)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
You seem to have an obsession with 'thick' whilst being a self proclaimed intellectual. Genius, absolute genius. Your whole post, other than being offensive, could be the same for when we joined the COMMON MARKET and not the United States of Europe. We were not told of the consequences back then but have voted with our feet this time around. I hope I'm not too thick for you.

To be fair, if you do find that post offensive then that is very odd!!! You might not agree with it but it makes sense. There are plenty of people that have considered the developments over the last three years and have possibly changed their mind. They are the people you and the likes of Farage fear in a second referendum.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Yes, we're the same age. Mind you, Jeremy Hunt has plans for us. I've asked him how long we've got. 75, 80?

[tweet]1140327538775994368[/tweet]

Bit longer than 75 I hope!
My dad died last week and he was 102!
Not sure I want to live that long though!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

We had a once in a lifetime referendum result in 1975.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That'll do it for this thread thanks chaps. NSC definitely doesn't need a second Brexit thread. It barely needs the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here