• Absolutely anyone at all other than Boris Johnson

Votes: 354 76.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
whoever becomes PM will have problems because Corbyn has no interest in the national situation and is firmly intent on himself and getting a general election.

Sorry but you need to be some sort of dimwit to place the blame at labours door. I'm not going to argue that Corbyn hasn't played this badly, he's not a great leader, but the hubris of the tories and their snap election and the terrible infighting are what have led us to this point.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I really don't mind as long as it's a hard line Brexiteer.

Boris would do, but Dominic Raab would be equally hilarious trying to actually implement a 'no deal' :lolol:

(I still remember the look of surprise and shock when Raab was briefed on what happens at Dover :facepalm:)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Christ n a bike, that excuse of a man looks like Bobby Sands stunt double.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're on your way, you're on your way
How will you get there?
You don't know
Where are you going?
No idea
All you know is that you're on your way

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Christ n a bike, that excuse of a man looks like Bobby Sands stunt double.

Rory Stewart is a unheralded national treasure.

His life experience and humanity is more than most could aspire to. But then he is well travelled and highly intelligent with good heart.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised you don't like him.

I suggest you read his works. Actually, don't bother. They would be lost on you.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It's a damned shame HIGNFY is filmed on a Thursday for Friday transmission. Could have been a blinder tonight.

Will still definitely be watching tonight though due to who's hosting it :love:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The sooner you move on from Me the happier you will be. It’s over.

I am absolutely loving your posts all over any Brexit related threads after your epic countdown and flounce from the 'official' Brexit thread.

And after the prospect that Boris may have to take responsibility to actually try and deliver what he promised, rather than running away like last time. Really couldn't be happier :thumbsup:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I am absolutely loving your posts on all the Brexit related threads after your epic countdown and flounce from the Brexit thread.

And after the prospect that Boris may have to take responsibility to actually try and deliver what he promised, rather than running away like last time. Couldn't be happier :thumbsup:

I’m glad your pleased.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Anyone recall the skewering Ian Hislop gave him on HIGNFY a few years back over the Darius Guppy affair?

Or the one Eddie Mair gave him on the Andrew Marr Show?

Absolute disaster waiting to happen.....

If America can elect Donald Trump, the Brits can elect Boris. However he will have to get past his own party first. A large number of tory MPs absolutely loath him. We saw how labour MPs cocked everything up by nominating a candidate they'd never vote for just to make the ballot paper look interesting. I can't see the tories falling for that one. But they only need to put their own names forward to get on the ballott, don't they?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Rory Stewart is a unheralded national treasure.

His life experience and humanity is more than most could aspire to. But then he is well travelled and highly intelligent with good heart.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised you don't like him.

I suggest you read his works. Actually, don't bother. They would be lost on you.

I have the bakelite fool on ignore, but endorse your sentiments.

I might unblock some of the worst clowns the day after Brexit is cancelled for a bit of gratuitous mocking. :O

A plant pot could beat Corbyn,

That will explain why the Tories have run away from a General Election since they lost their majority in 2017. Frit as Maggie famously said

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Popular yes. But being an advocate of Theresa may's shitty deal's is a NO from me.

If I were a tory, any candidate who was a treacherous underminer of Theresa May's deal would get a no from me. Part of the reason I loathe Corbyn is because of his repeated disloyalty to his party and its leaders. In a sane world the equivalent would rule Boris out. Sadly it seems there are sufficient numbers of doe-eyed fools, in parliament and on the sofa ready to vote, all too keen to bend over and let him shove it up them. Putiful to behold.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
It's a damned shame HIGNFY is filmed on a Thursday for Friday transmission. Could have been a blinder tonight.

Will still definitely be watching tonight though due to who's hosting it :love:

Is it Sandi Toksvig?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
We need another category because I don't feel I can vote for either of the options. Boris is a buffoon but when you look at the rest of them an overwhelming doom spreads across the country and there is not one person who has shone in this sorry saga of Shall we or shalln't we Brexit.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Would rather have this Johnson
Johnson.jpg

Rather have my Johnson than Boris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here