View Poll Results: Who should be the next Prime Minister?

Voters
461. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boris Johnson

    107 23.21%
  • Absolutely anyone at all other than Boris Johnson

    354 76.79%
Page 98 of 111 FirstFirst ... 48889596979899100101108 ... LastLast
Results 971 to 980 of 1109
  1. #971

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Give it to Boris. At least then we have a chance of staying in the EU. He’ll **** it up without having to give the dumbos another referendum / chance to balls this country up again :-)
    Why would you want to stay in the EU? Literally a one party state that tells us how to live our lives whilst fleecing us for every penny we have? There is no democracy in the EU. There are countries that have been bankrupted by the EU model and can't get out of it, we can, they cannot bankrupt us.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #972
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      10,996


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Sussex Nomad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Why would you want to stay in the EU? Literally a one party state that tells us how to live our lives whilst fleecing us for every penny we have? There is no democracy in the EU. There are countries that have been bankrupted by the EU model and can't get out of it, we can, they cannot bankrupt us.
      I disagree. I like the EU for reasons I’ve given many times on this thread so I won’t bore anyone with them again. At this point no leavers are listening to the facts so there is little point in repeating them.
      Love Great Britain
      Love the EU
      Love Inclusion and Progression.
    • #973

      0 Not allowed!
      Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, they have no choice to leave the EU, they are all under the blackmail rule.
    • #974

      1 Not allowed!
      But the vacuum in politics will see a change and these countries will leave, without sanctions because they will tell the EU to do one once they see the UK is ok without the EU. This is why the EU is giving us a hard time, to stop their little club being overturned. The Common Market was a great idea, a state of EU is not and we will never be a federal part of this German lead power house.
    • #975
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      10,996


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Sussex Nomad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      But the vacuum in politics will see a change and these countries will leave, without sanctions because they will tell the EU to do one once they see the UK is ok without the EU. This is why the EU is giving us a hard time, to stop their little club being overturned. The Common Market was a great idea, a state of EU is not and we will never be a federal part of this German lead power house.
      We’ll see.
      Love Great Britain
      Love the EU
      Love Inclusion and Progression.
    • #976

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I disagree. I like the EU for reasons I’ve given many times on this thread so I won’t bore anyone with them again. At this point no leavers are listening to the facts so there is little point in repeating them.
      "No leavers are listening to the facts" ... just what I expect from someone that cares less about democracy.
    • #977

      0 Not allowed!
      What exactly are you non democratic people looking for? An over turn of our vote? Seriously is that your thing? Best of three, toss a coin? What is your problem with losing? You lost, we get out, what part of that do you not understand?
    • #978
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      10,996


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Sussex Nomad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      "No leavers are listening to the facts" ... just what I expect from someone that cares less about democracy.
      I’m a fan of democracy. I don’t think the referendum was democratic or at least it was massively flawed. The Remain side did a pathetic job of getting their point across. The leave side told outright lies and the whole thing was initiated because Cameron was trying to cling on to power.
      It’s a tough one to call in the sense that even if we look at the referendum result at face value and declare it democratic. The reneging by the government of their ruling that it was not binding and subsequent law change to make it binding was tragically undemocratic. Of course the fact it’s been a disaster already and the possibility that it could well ruin the U.K. should at least lead to a democratic second referendum and raise the question of whether it should just be reversed.
      Love Great Britain
      Love the EU
      Love Inclusion and Progression.
    • #979

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I’m a fan of democracy. I don’t think the referendum was democratic or at least it was massively flawed. The Remain side did a pathetic job of getting their point across. The leave side told outright lies and the whole thing was initiated because Cameron was trying to cling on to power.
      It’s a tough one to call in the sense that even if we look at the referendum result at face value and declare it democratic. The reneging by the government of their ruling that it was not binding and subsequent law change to make it binding was tragically undemocratic. Of course the fact it’s been a disaster already and the possibility that it could well ruin the U.K. should at least lead to a democratic second referendum and raise the question of whether it should just be reversed.
      No. no, no... a second referendum? NO! The first was clear, yes or no, it was the highest poll of people in the history of voting. The NO to the EU won, why would we need another one to appease the remainers? Why? This was a DEMOCRATIC vote, we asked to leave. What the **** is wrong with you people that cannot accept a democratic vote? This wasn't done in the commons or the lords, this was done by people on the ground, the people that really matter, us lot. Stick your second vote where the sun don't shine.
    • #980
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      10,996


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Sussex Nomad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      No. no, no... a second referendum? NO! The first was clear, yes or no, it was the highest poll of people in the history of voting. The NO to the EU won, why would we need another one to appease the remainers? Why? This was a DEMOCRATIC vote, we asked to leave. What the **** is wrong with you people that cannot accept a democratic vote? This wasn't done in the commons or the lords, this was done by people on the ground, the people that really matter, us lot. Stick your second vote where the sun don't shine.
      Okay.
      Love Great Britain
      Love the EU
      Love Inclusion and Progression.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •