• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You people who think the world owes everyone something, and don't want to pay your way in life make me sick. Yes, after the Labour government spewed out money they didn't have, whilst developing a sickening work ethic, really did create unrealistic expectations, didn't it!

You people who think that Gordon Brown caused the global financial crash, then make up a load of accusatory bollocks about another poster not wanting to pay his way in life make me sick.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I was reading a story recently about a female MP who enjoys a bit of backdoor action over her desk in the Commons and always insists the other party goes in ‘dry’.

Often wondered if it is the fragrant McVey.

If so it’s a good starting negotiating position when trying to sign that trade deal with Trump.

She’s dirtier than a farmers doormat I tell you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
I was reading a story recently about a female MP who enjoys a bit of backdoor action over her desk in the Commons and always insists the other party goes in ‘dry’.

Often wondered if it is the fragrant McVey.

If so it’s a good starting negotiating position when trying to sign that trade deal with Trump.

It's known as 'Shaving someone dry'

https://youtu.be/gkPCmIxv-3k

WARNING DON'T PLAY IF AT WORK!

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
A guest on today's Daily Politics summed up the the leading candidates something like this

- you've got Michael Gove, a former Education Secretary who was detested by teachers; Jeremy Hunt, a former Health Secretary detested by doctors; and Boris Johnson a former Foreign Secretary, detested by just about everyone.

I've got to the stage where I feel physically sick if I watch or hear BJ; surely there must be a 'coalition of the sensible' in the Tory party that can stop this goon's bandwagon?

WATFORD zero

Jul 10, 2003
Watford zero answers,you're so predictable.I will post links when we Leave,to every report I can find, with a question for you to answer,until you finally do.Unless you have flounced off,like Mr. Burns.It's not the Government claiming,it a top civil servant.Try to get something right for once.

And in English ? :shrug:

Last edited:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
If you actually linked to the sources you quote, rather than creating a jpeg of the first few lines you would see

Figures seen by BBC's Newsnight have suggested that many UK businesses "are not even close to being ready".

The discovery came after the HMRC launched the Transitional Simplified Procedures scheme in February, aimed at easing imports in the event of the UK leaving the customs union and single market abruptly.

Fewer than 10% of the firms estimated to require the status had applied for it as of 26 May, Newsnight found.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48631741

From the very article you are quoting. You really are the gift that keeps giving :facepalm:

Still afraid the Internet gremlins will get you if you put a link in ? :lolol:

And I suspect the fact that the Director General of HMRC's Brexit border delivery group, decided to take unexpected early retirement last week, may indicate that 'no deal' Brexit planning may be less advanced than you think and the government is claiming. (She was the lead official responsible for the cross government 'no deal' planning involving police, ports, customs and freight interests).

Retard. So you don't believe in democracy?

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
One of the day's papers is carrying a story that on the assumption of a Johnson landslide in the MPs' vote, there will simply be a 'confirmatory' vote for the members i.e. with only Johnson standing.

I guess this is to prevent a party-splitting play-off (the plan apparently has been hatched by the grandees of the party). I can't believe though that any of these vipers will gladly stand-down for a Boris coronation (Gove??) - and it just seems wrong.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
One of the day's papers is carrying a story that on the assumption of a Johnson landslide in the MPs' vote, there will simply be a 'confirmatory' vote for the members i.e. with only Johnson standing.

I guess this is to prevent a party-splitting play-off (the plan apparently has been hatched by the grandees of the party). I can't believe though that any of these vipers will gladly stand-down for a Boris coronation (Gove??) - and it just seems wrong.

The first rule if you are a conservative is to win.

They will win with Boris, almost for sure (provided he can deliver Brexit, thus destroying the Brexit party that will otherwise split the tory GE vote).

You can't do anything if you don't win, and the tories understand that. The exact opposite to 'no compromise with the electorate' militant momentum labour.

The only fly in the ointment for the tory MPs and Boris is that I don't see a sufficient majority allowing parliament to shut down to let a no deal Brexit happen. My view is that a 'deal' is so unlikely (it would basically be May's deal, the EU won't renegociate) that Boris will have to either do this or (wait for it) not Brexit at all. The latter would end his PMship faster than a curry used to leave my backside before I found I was lactose intolerant.

WATFORD zero

Jul 10, 2003
Retard. So you don't believe in democracy?

What I believe in is completely irrelevant, you moron :shrug:

I am simply telling you why we will not leave with 'no deal' on October 31st.

Christ, and I thought potty training my kids was hard work :facepalm:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
What a sad state affairs. The two with the most 'statesman' qualities are gone (Leadsom and Harper) and I'm not sure we are going to get an improvement on May in this respect.

Fukken amateur night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here