• Absolutely anyone at all other than Boris Johnson

Votes: 354 76.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It really beggars belief to see how far Boris has managed to go in politics, same could be said for Trump as well I suppose.

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
It really beggars belief to see how far Boris has managed to go in politics, same could be said for Trump as well I suppose.

It doesn't surprise me. Trump, Boris and JC are the mirrors of our societal strife - an effect rather than a cause.

There's an old saying, 'We get the politicians we deserve', and the toleration of food banks, and homelessness in the 5th biggest economy in the world, frankly disgusts me.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Fingers crossed that Justine Greening throws her hat in the ring. I think she’s comfortably better than any of the candidates who have so far come out as contenders for the Tory throne.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
ha, ha, ha, ha.

Had a very good English teacher at school. My spelling, grammar etc.. is shocking.

Gave me some great advice. Don't let others judge your intelligence on that, it's usually the last resort of people who can't defend an argument.

I took his advice and don't, which is why I'm educated to Masters level in Science and turned down the opportunity to do a PHD.

Intelligence is also knowing what you are rubbish at.

I've learnt what you are rubbish at, so perhaps you can enlighten me what you are good at and then we can have an intelligent conversation.

Very good reply that from one of NSC’s reasoned posters.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I took his advice and don't, which is why I'm educated to Masters level in Science and turned down the opportunity to do a PHD.

Wow ..... we're all so impressed ..... not !

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Guess the big question is if Alexander Johnson were to win and call an election, could he beat Corbyn and secure a majority?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Guess the big question is if Alexander Johnson were to win and call an election, could he beat Corbyn and secure a majority?

Can it really come to this? It should be unthinkable, but it’s not. You thought we were already fecked, it’d get worse :down:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Can it really come to this? It should be unthinkable, but it’s not. You thought we were already fecked, it’d get worse :down:

I know we've got problems, but are those 2 really the best we can do?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Its a bit like saying which would you prefer death by hanging, firing squad or lethal injection all the Tory hopefuls seem equally odious

We could always have corbyn and his merry band:ohmy: :eek: :shootself:
I wonder what lies he will tell the yoof to get their vote this time.? ???

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands

Probably won't happen but I would really like to see a real rise in parties away from Labour/Conservatives.
I don't think the 2 party system we effectively have is good for the country (especially when they are likely to be led into a GE with Corbyn and Johnson in charge)

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Who should it be?

Rory Stewart MP done loads of things outside of politics before become an MP in 2010, as a non Tory he is the candidate so far to step forward that I think would make an excellent PM watch his speach on hedgehogs watch until the end it was brilliantt

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing

Don't listen to the establishment which is fearful of Jeramy Corbyn for good reason as he's coming to change society for the better,Labour would pose far less risk to the UK than say a Boris Johnson or JRM government would

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing

It's the politics of the sound bite, the politics of the revolution will be televised, the politics of no substance, it's the beginning of the decline and fall everything has a life cycle to know where we are going just look at the past history always repeats itself

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
17.4 million idiots.

Never underestimate the ability of the British people to be completely stupid.

A little unfair many Brexit supporters were and are ardently believers in Brexit while the rest we're duped into voting for Brexit and are now unable to admit they were wrong, now that you could argue makes them stupid

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
ha, ha, ha, ha.

Had a very good English teacher at school. My spelling, grammar etc.. is shocking.

Gave me some great advice. Don't let others judge your intelligence on that, it's usually the last resort of people who can't defend an argument.

Intelligence is also knowing what you are rubbish at.

I've learnt what you are rubbish at, so perhaps you can enlighten me what you are good at and then we can have an intelligent conversation.

Very impressed am I, incidentally, does Treason May stepping down from Her position as an EU negotiator help or hinder Ollie Robbins application for a Belgian passport?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here