• Absolutely anyone at all other than Boris Johnson

Votes: 354 76.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Its a bit like saying which would you prefer death by hanging, firing squad or lethal injection all the Tory hopefuls seem equally odious

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
As soon as I saw the thread title I hoped there would be an "Anyone But Boris" option. Top work Bozza :thumbsup:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
tumblr_inline_p30wc2jv641qfjhv2_500 (1).gif

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Heard people talk about Boris having "skeletons in the closet". TBH I reckon it's more of an aircraft hanger.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I voted for Boris, simply to witness how big a slabs up he can make of it. You'd have to pay for that sort of
entertainment usually.

Perhaps I will pay - dearly anyway!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Heard people talk about Boris having "skeletons in the closet". TBH I reckon it's more of an aircraft hanger.

one thing about Boris is i think everything is known isnt it?

would be a terrible PM, we know this so i dont know why it is given credibility. good cheerleader but not a man of policy or principle, or someone to handle a crisis.

and on the big question of Brexit, i reckon in the hot seat he'd flip on hard brexit, he's not wedded to the principle, so we'd end up trying halfheartedly renegotiate the same deal as present.

Fungus

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 21, 2004
Truro
Its a bit like saying which would you prefer death by hanging, firing squad or lethal injection all the Tory hopefuls seem equally odious

Firing squad please.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
one thing about Boris is i think everything is known isnt it?

would be a terrible PM, we know this so i dont know why it is given credibility. good cheerleader but not a man of policy or principle, or someone to handle a crisis.

and on the big question of Brexit, i reckon in the hot seat he'd flip on hard brexit, he's not wedded to the principle, so we'd end up trying halfheartedly renegotiate the same deal as present.

Given credibility so that whoever runs against him in the last two will seem like the better option imo, someone was talking about thison TV this morning I think also.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Anyone recall the skewering Ian Hislop gave him on HIGNFY a few years back over the Darius Guppy affair?

Or the one Eddie Mair gave him on the Andrew Marr Show?

Absolute disaster waiting to happen.....

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
Every Tory MP should be wired up to a lie detector (or, failing that, just wired up) and asked if they want to be PM. If they say No and pass, they should automatically be put on the ballot. Everyone mentioned so far by the press are self-serving, egomaniacs who care about nothing but their own glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here