• Absolutely anyone at all other than Boris Johnson

Votes: 354 76.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
That biased, grinning idiot pro-remain speaker Bercow is waaaay out of line and needs removing from his position.

How about someone starts a meritless civil claim against Bercow for misconduct in public office?

Oh wait, that won't happen. Leave voters generally are made up of the ordinary person who doesn't have more money than sense, and have better priorities than having their strings pulled by big business funded by the EU.

Not Arron Banks, the big businessman who funded Nigel Farage and other Leave campaigns though a series of offshore shell companies. I'm sure Mr Banks would fund a civil action if he thought it worthwhile. Or maybe one of those other shadowy leave voters who has been funding all those pro-leave Facebook " groups" might do it ? Plenty of people with money and a vested interest in leaving the EU around, you just have to turn over the right stone.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Cripes ! there's a fair few of the " Usual Suspects " on there to be sure ! I sometimes think that Two Professors is in fact Tim Martin from 'Spoons posting while in a heavy session of Scrumpy Jack... however, that could apply to many more on your ignore list :thumbsup:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
For about the first time I find myself in agreement with Ian Duncan Smith who argues that there are simply too many candidates and that it's something of a shambles. Some of them are simply kite-flying (in fact shite-flying in one or two cases) and simply don't have the calibre, experience or credibility. Surely there should be some sort of filter other than getting two of your mates to nominate you? In just about every way this party is losing its right to govern.

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
For about the first time I find myself in agreement with Ian Duncan Smith who argues that there are simply too many candidates and that it's something of a shambles. Some of them are simply kite-flying (in fact shite-flying in one or two cases) and simply don't have the calibre, experience or credibility. Surely there should be some sort of filter other than getting two of your mates to nominate you? In just about every way this party is losing its right to govern.

Never mind who the Toties vote for it's all the same - Vote Conservative, **** Business.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
D7WeRfpXkAYyElp.jpg

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Trump, as any normal leader of another nation would, has remained neutral. Except he's endorsed Boris. Should make for an even more interesting state visit next week.

Although a 16ft talking robot of Mr Trump sitting on a gold toilet is also expected to make an appearance, I'll think I'll avoid central London when he is over.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
Oh i get it ,Women ,Kitchens . Perhaps they should be banned from going to see the Albion when there is so much work to do in the KITCHEN.

has a point if the leftys get there way we will be forced to be turned into birds and bake cakes and stuff so not to hurt there feelings to be all sisters together personally im just happy dressing in womens clothes on a thursday night but no the snowflakes would force me to do it 24/7

Regards
DR

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hang on in here that's what they'd like you to do ,.typical leftys trying to shut down other people's opinions they don't want to hear, then you've got the sad act brigade that put people on ignore, pathetic doesn't even cover it , come on Boris lead that charge out of the EU

Regards
DR

Crackers :facepalm:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Why is Chris Grayling not on the list?
He is by far the very best that the Tories have got and would make an outstanding prime minister in my opinion.

I personally think Nadine Dorries should also be entering the race. A class act despite gaining indepth knowledge on the Customs Union...

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Breaking news!
Another one has entered the race.
Captain Redbeard Rum.
Excellent credentials because when opinion is divided everyone else says we should, he says we shouldn't.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Michael Gove.

Speaks very well, stayed extremely loyal to Theresa May right until the end when others deserted her and he's a leaver. I can't see many other options that would do well for us - Jeremy Hunt possibly.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Doesn't matter. They all will have to bend over for the whole duration of their premiership when we leave the EU, some will just be more willing than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here