• Absolutely anyone at all other than Boris Johnson

Votes: 354 76.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Part of me wants him to get it now, he will make a complete mess of it.

His lies will finally catch up on him.
So our country gets ****ed, but at least we can point at Boris and laugh?

Is that what our friends in the US are doing - pointing at Donald and laughing, while he repeatedly ****s them up the jacksie?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1131812579188322306[/TWEET]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This poll should be public. I want to know who has voted for Boris, so I can put them on my list.

Don't worry - I'll turn that on when people think they've managed to get away with it anonymously.

Keep that quiet though - we don't want them to know.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
If you are a Conservative, the only question is "who can beat Corbyn at the next election". For that reason Boris is a yes from me.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
One upside of Boris Johnson becoming leader of the Conservatives and thus PM is that there are a significant number of moderate Tory MPs that detest Johnson and it would only need a handful of these to defect to Change UK to make a vote of no confidence an almost certainty.
Tories currently have 313 and are propped up by the DUP's 10 (a working majority is, in reality, 322 because Sinn Fein don't take their seats), it would only need Dominic Greive (said this morning that boris was unfit to be PM) and a couple of others to move to the opposition benches to sink Johnson.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Would rather have this Johnson
Johnson.jpg

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I am glad Mrs May is going she was sadly out of her depth and an awful communicator and totaly inflexible, sadly I fear that her replacement could be far worse.

Who would I really not want to see a leader the list is long and includes Johnson, Gove, Leadson, Davis, Fox, Rabb, Mogg and many others.

Who would I like to see as leader any of the above as long as they then called a snap election

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If Boris is even allowed near the leadership ballot box then we really are living in a faux democracy. He’s done just about as much damage to this country that’s possible during peacetime. And yet STILL he’s able to command power. He seemingly has no shame, no principles and is a complete narcissist. In summary, a public menace and I say this as a sometimes Tory voter. It’s a no from me in case you’re wondering! ;)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here