• Absolutely anyone at all other than Boris Johnson

Votes: 354 76.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
McVey on Breakfast TV. Is it the accent, the Air Hostess (c.1987) hairstyle or the stream of ill-informed drivel that comes from her gob that is the problem? No, it's the thought that there is a remote possibility that this person could become our Prime Minister that is genuinely scary.

Her Big Idea is something called 'Blue Collar Conservatism'. How did this come about?

Esther: I want to be PM. I'm better looking than May and I'm media savvy. Surely that's enough?

Adviser: Can't fault your logic but you need something, more - something that will make you stand out from the others?

Esther (looking down at her chest): Aren't these beauties enough?

Adviser: Yes, but they'll only get you so far. We've go to win the battle of ideas too. We need a USP.

Esther: Well there's my track record as Minister?

Adviser: Better to keep that quiet...………...I know: you're from the north so you must be working class. All the others are toffs.How about that?

Esther: Behave yourself: my father ran his own construction business of which I was a director. I was a journalist and media star.

Adviser: In which case you must know the value of an image. Let's make you the champion of the working man. How about 'Blue Collar Conservatism'? It's totally meaningless, vacuous and mildly patronising. It's perfect! Think how well Theresa did with that 'barely managing' tosh!

Esther: OK - but my fav colour is actually pink.

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
McVey on Breakfast TV. Is it the accent, the Air Hostess (c.1987) hairstyle or the stream of ill-informed drivel that comes from her gob that is the problem? No, it's the thought that there is a remote possibility that this person could become our Prime Minister that is genuinely scary.

Her Big Idea is something called 'Blue Collar Conservatism'. How did this come about?

Esther: I want to be PM. I'm better looking than May and I'm media savvy. Surely that's enough?

Adviser: Can't fault your logic but you need something, more - something that will make you stand out from the others?

Esther (looking down at her chest): Aren't these beauties enough?

Adviser: Yes, but they'll only get you so far. We've go to win the battle of ideas too. We need a USP.

Esther: Well there's my track record as Minister?

Adviser: Better to keep that quiet...………...I know: you're from the north so you must be working class. All the others are toffs.How about that?

Esther: Behave yourself: my father ran his own construction business of which I was a director. I was a journalist and media star.

Adviser: In which case you must know the value of an image. Let's make you the champion of the working man. How about 'Blue Collar Conservatism'? It's totally meaningless, vacuous and mildly patronising. It's perfect! Think how well Theresa did with that 'barely managing' tosh!

Esther: OK - but my fav colour is actually pink.

Lovely lady, never forget her saying poor families only use food banks because they prioritise new mobile phones over food. Proper brown ale Tory from up north..

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Lovely lady, never forget her saying poor families only use food banks because they prioritise new mobile phones over food. Proper brown ale Tory from up north..

Who can't possibly fathom why others from her background haven't been successful as she is. Reminds me of another Tory Leader.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
I am very capable of listening to a woman except when they are mouthy old boilers who talk crap.
All your posts are full of instructions on what people should do, you clearly have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about so you are not worthy of a conversation.
I think you should know your place and keep quiet.
Have a nice day.
Wow. That oversteps the mark.

If you want to drive me away from this forum you are going the right way about it.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

If you want to drive me away from this forum you are going the right way about it.

I can't imagine why he would overstep the mark

What a shame, the Country might vote the way you don't want them to...that's called democracy, and the minority need to stop squealing like pigs about it.
I expected the Government could achieve that and not that remainers would still be squealing like pigs nearly 3 years on.

It's not as if you've been insulting, is it ???

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
81 others who voted in this poll on this thread, agree with me, so although I am outnumbered in the poll, I am far from alone in thinking Boris would be OK as pm.

Well I can't speak for the others, but I voted for him on pure comedy grounds, simply for the chance to watch the cretin try and back out of 'no deal' if he ever got the job :lolol:

I reckon, if he manages to get it, he will almost immediately revert to 'I didn't say I wanted no deal, I said I wanted a good deal and no deal has to be on the table to achieve that'. Because that was a winning formula last time :facepalm:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well I can't speak for the others, but I voted for him on pure comedy grounds, simply for the chance to watch the cretin try and back out of 'no deal' if he ever got the job :lolol:

I reckon, if he manages to get it, he will almost immediately revert to 'I didn't say I wanted no deal, I said I wanted a good deal and no deal has to be on the table to achieve that'. Because that was a winning formula last time :facepalm:

Apart from the fact, the EU Brexit negotiating team has been broken up, so no more negotiations.

Jan 30, 2008

Hang on in here that's what they'd like you to do ,.typical leftys trying to shut down other people's opinions they don't want to hear, then you've got the sad act brigade that put people on ignore, pathetic doesn't even cover it , come on Boris lead that charge out of the EU

Regards
DR

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Hang on in here that's what they'd like you to do ,.typical leftys trying to shut down other people's opinions they don't want to hear, then you've got the sad act brigade that put people on ignore, pathetic doesn't even cover it , come on Boris lead that charge out of the EU

Regards
DR

[MENTION=34206]Pretty Plnk Fairy[/MENTION] couldn't have put it better :laugh:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I am very capable of listening to a woman except when they are mouthy old boilers who talk crap.
All your posts are full of instructions on what people should do, you clearly have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about so you are not worthy of a conversation.
Have a nice day.

Wow

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
Have a nice day.

What is this place this female poster should be in .?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here