• No

Votes: 257 71.0%
  • Who's Theresa May?

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I don't follow politics day in day out like some but the key points which made me lose any sympathy for her:

Said she wouldn't have an election. Had an election thinking she would improve her position. Made it worse.
Said there was no magic money tree. Paid the DUP to form a government after backtracking on not having an election.
Dementia tax U turn
Pointing the finger at MPS, in a speech to the public, for not voting for her deal.

Not for me.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Journalist: " *asks question* "
Maybot: "I've always been very clear..." *goes off on completely different tangent*
Journalist: "Yes, but" *asks question again*
Maybot: "Well, I think what is important is that we...." *goes off on completely different tangent*

Repeat for 3 years.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Did Windrush, Grenfell and the terrible decision to call a needless snap election and not bother campaigning all just pass you by?

don't get my wrong here Simster - I'm no TM apologist but is she responsible for windrush and Grenfell ... poor follow ups but wholly responsible ? She's had a pitiful cabinet hasn't she ? That's definitely her fault tho.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Did Windrush, Grenfell and the terrible decision to call a needless snap election and not bother campaigning all just pass you by?
The terrible things done to the Windrush people didn't happen while she was PM (but yes, I agree she was a dreadful Home Secretary), and I don't suppose any MPs knew anything (nor should they have) about the contents and suitability for purpose of the Grenfell Tower cladding. Just saying .............

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
don't get my wrong here Simster - I'm no TM apologist but is she responsible for windrush and Grenfell ... poor follow ups but wholly responsible ? She's had a pitiful cabinet hasn't she ? That's definitely her fault tho.

She was Home Office minister when the landing cards for the Windrush were destroyed. I'm sorry but someone who advocates posters on vans saying Go Home or Get Arrested, must know what is going on in her department, or else is utterly incompetent.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
That would need a ruthless, chubby right wing populist with a terrible thatch of blonde hair and the instinct to make things up as they go along.

In reality he is a true criminal trying to get by with criminal acts due to a stronger but not completely healed economy. It truly is a travesty.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I voted no, but I really wanted a "slightly, but she brought it on herself because she was dreadful" option.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The terrible things done to the Windrush people didn't happen while she was PM (but yes, I agree she was a dreadful Home Secretary), and I don't suppose any MPs knew anything (nor should they have) about the contents and suitability for purpose of the Grenfell Tower cladding. Just saying .............

There are still many tower blocks with the same cladding now, and the occupants haven't been told what is going to happen.
There are people who survived the fire, who still haven't been rehomed yet. Absolute incompetence.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
I'm sorry but no. She's been absolutely awful and made some terrible mistakes. She had a real opportunity to be a statesman/woman, to rise above the political noise after the referendum, to try and unite the country. Instead it's only ever been about the Tory party. Only Cameron has been a worse PM. Adios.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

She was Home Secretary when Windrush started being a thing (and enacted the Hostile Environment policies which led to it), then failed to deal with it as PM. I think it's absolutely fair to lay that one very squarely and firmly at her door.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No.

Worst PM since Lord North.

Back to your Borg Cube, Theresa.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Absolutely not. I never ever thought I’d despise a bunch of Tories more than Thatcher’s lot. But what Cameron, May and the rest have done to the country totally surpasses much of what she did to Britain. Some of it is with malicious intent, some is more neglect. Either way those two will leave a dreadful legacy and a divided nation which will never heal in my lifetime; they are an embarrassing, harmful and self-serving bunch of *****. Sorry?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
She's still going to be PM when Trump visits.

poor cow

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To paraphrase Einstein, if you do the same thing again and again, each time expecting a different result, you're a moron.
That's not paraphrasing Einstein. He never said the 'definition of insanity' quote.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here