Votes: 257 71.0%
  • Who's Theresa May?

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I've finally caught up with this.

What a fukken unnecessarily long load of sentimental shyte. She even bungled that.

She should resign as MP and let Amber Rudd take her place. Its the least she could do (give her a safe seat) after being so ****ish to her over the years.

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
I've struggled with Owen Jones for a while, but I think he's on the right track with this

[tweet]1131977960444108802[/tweet]

and his article from earlier: https://www.theguardian.com/comment...resa-may-worst-prime-minister-brexit-windrush

Absolutely 1000%

Tears for herself and her job but not for the victims of Grenfell or the Windrush scandal. That really tells you everything you need to know about these selfish Tories. She was even worse as Home Secretary. I wouldn't piss on her to put out the flames, is how strongly I feel about scumbags like her.

Albion Prem

Nov 23, 2018
Lindfield
No. She's only not the worst PM of my lifetime because of the chump who came before her.

It's most galling to hear of her seeking to "unite the country". This a woman who called half the population "Citizens of Nowhere" and basically tried to threaten Parliament into submission over and over again.

She acted like an authoritarian, but lacked any authority. Good riddance.

She wanted to remain however after the vote to leave she had a duty to act accordingly, this was not going to be an easy passage however to keep going back to Europe to expect them to give way was wasting valuable time which eventually meant we had to give way to many options. It would not have been an easy task for anybody but more so for a women,which has resulted in another female prime minister unlikely for some time.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
She wanted to remain however after the vote to leave she had a duty to act accordingly, this was not going to be an easy passage however to keep going back to Europe to expect them to give way was wasting valuable time which eventually meant we had to give way to many options. It would not have been an easy task for anybody but more so for a women,which has resulted in another female prime minister unlikely for some time.

Aside the fact giving way and options is bollocks, have you ever actually had a conversational debate with a real woman?

Asking for a (ladyboy) friend

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
i feel sorry for the British public if Boris is going to be the next Prime Minister.

In a way i almost hope he is elected to be leader of the Consevatives. It would end in a disaster of epic proportions and in the snap election their support would nosedive like never before. The only draw back would be Labour would not have a leader of electable credibility in that short space of time to fill the void this scenario would play out. Shame.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
In a way i almost hope he is elected to be leader of the Consevatives. It would end in a disaster of epic proportions and in the snap election their support would nosedive like never before. The only draw back would be Labour would not have a leader of electable credibility in that short space of time to fill the void this scenario would play out. Shame.

A GE before the new Brexit date would be a shocker for Con and Lab (with JC still there) but bumper for LDs and Nigel's lot. The HOC would be a mess.

Anyone feeling sorry for TM is weak.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I commend this weeks Bugle to the house.

Mark Steel is on fine form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here