⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
after her speech this morning?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No, she knew what she had to do I suppose the only slight sympathy is the total dis-loyalty of her own fellow Conservative MPs which is quite shocking in my view with too many MPs now having just a personal agenda and not doing what they were elected to do.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
No.

She knew what she getting herself into.

She also knew the numbers she had in her party.

She refused to talk to an equally feeble labour or the rest of the parties to find a middle ground to get her deal through.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
No, the only reason She had tears was because She failed to sell our nation to the EU, she is a treacherous rat, I hope her next turd is a hedgehog.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A1X

Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
No. She's only not the worst PM of my lifetime because of the chump who came before her.

It's most galling to hear of her seeking to "unite the country". This a woman who called half the population "Citizens of Nowhere" and basically tried to threaten Parliament into submission over and over again.

She acted like an authoritarian, but lacked any authority. Good riddance.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I've no sympathy with anyone in our political system. It's broken and it needs fixing irrespective of what happens with Brexit.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
To paraphrase Einstein, if you do the same thing again and again, each time expecting a different result, you're a moron.

Edit: and I gather that the plan is the next tory leader will continue in the same vein....

Until a hard Brexit day looms.....

Then parliament will force a second referendum.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
No, the only reason She had tears was because She failed to sell our nation to the EU, she is a treacherous rat, I hope her next turd is a hedgehog.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your avatar is a giveaway but I thought she was actually trying to leave the EU not sell the UK to it?
Agree she was a rubbish PM but, god help the UK looking at the alternatives.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Yes, i do. I can see the person there and I have respect for her tenacity and determination and commitment. Certainly when comparing with her predecessor she is head and shoulders above, and she kicked that little shit Osborne out which puts her in my good books. There really is no such thing as a good Tory prime minister, but at least this one wasn't blatantly in it for herself and her cronies.

Brovion

Jul 6, 2003
No. I agree with Simster above, However anybody thinking the next incumbent is going to be way better is in for a sad surprise.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No, made her own bed and failed through her own red lines and calling an unnecessary election.

What I feel is absolute genuine terror that we'll have that idiot Johnson preparing the country for a no-deal Brexit, probably by putting a stash of Ginger Beer and Players No 1 behind the bike shed before going off to jolly old Belguim with his chums to call the collective leadership of the EU "Frogs".

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
No, she has been absolutely shit.

Sure she was dealt a bad hand, but she played that bad hand TERRIBLY.

I don't think she was dealt a bad hand. She was an opportunist who was stupid enough to take over as leader when everyone knew it was an impossible job. I can't stand Gove or Johnson but even they stepped away after Cameron left because they knew whoever took it was going down in history as the PM who messed it all up. I think she brought it all on herself.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's an interesting question. Do I feel sorry for the nasty, self-interested, opportunist, stubborn, terrible shambles of a Prime Minister?

I'll have to give it some thought.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
at first a bit, but didnt help herself and stuck dogmatically to her path. awful election campaign was down to her controlling the campaign when not equipped to do so.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No, made her own bed and failed through her own red lines and calling an unnecessary election.

What I feel is absolute genuine terror that we'll have that idiot Johnson preparing the country for a no-deal Brexit, probably by putting a stash of Ginger Beer and Players No 1 behind the bike shed before going off to jolly old Belguim with his chums to call the collective leadership of the EU "Frogs".

There is a small hope that a sufficient number of tories see Boris for what he is to stop this happening. Unfortunately I suspect there are many who feel that we can go back to the EU and get a better deal if only we have the right man doing the negociations. A charismatic man. A man who speaks Latin and knows how to *decline cunnilingus. A blond man of ambition.

(shaking head, sadly)

cunnilingus
cunnilinge
cunnilingum
cunnilingi
cunnilingo
cunnilingo

cunnilingi
cunnilingi
cunnilingos
cunnilingorum
cunnilingis
cunnilingis

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I don't think she was dealt a bad hand. She was an opportunist who was stupid enough to take over as leader when everyone knew it was an impossible job. I can't stand Gove or Johnson but even they stepped away after Cameron left because they knew whoever took it was going down in history as the PM who messed it all up. I think she brought it all on herself.

thats not quite right, they each know they couldnt win as they split their own support. Gove was massively tainted as a back stabber, even though probably for good reason when realised Boris isnt up to the job.

(watch out for a soft brexit Gove coming up on the rails...)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here