Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] PM to quit tonight

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
You and radical extremists like you disgust Me, this is 2019 FFS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What has the year got to do with anything? I’m about as far from a radical extremist as you can get, but you keep right on supporting a failed Government with a weak as water PM, who have devastated this country for their own dogmatic beliefs.

Working class Tories don’t disgust me, I pity them for their naivety.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Well, it’s been at least six weeks since their Easter break, and they do work so hard, poor lambs.They went over a month earlier this year, without passing one bill, and they criticise public service workers for bad productivity.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Interesting point re [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION], he used to publish a poll 2-3 times a week showing the Tories going up in the polls against Labour, strangely though they never got more than 4-5 % ahead of Labour despite this puffery. Probably too sad for him to publish anything now, I can imagine a Wacky Races lookalike Professor Pat Pending blubbing over reams of screwed up poll results.

We need The Ant Hill Mob to finish May off.

Just think of how many other people may have changed their minds in a similar time, maybe only slighlty.
Not to mention those Remainers who put democracy before their own views and are therefore now supporting Leave.
We need The Ant Hill Mob to finish May off.
I always thought it was the Ampthill Mob (from Bedfordshire)!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here