Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst ... 354243444546474855 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    So, fee NOT agreed according to their manager... saga continues...
    SockMonster Quote: “I agree with BW… I always agree with BW. He is the font of all knowledge.”

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by B.W. View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      So, fee NOT agreed according to their manager... saga continues...
      This transfer is just a rehash of the Liam Moore storyline, and will rumble on and on.

Hardly a top priority either - if Balogun, Dunk and Duffy stay.
      Out of contract June 2020 : Bong, Balogun, Hemed, Kayal, Murray, Schelotto, Suttner
      WEST STAND ANDY

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blue Valkyrie View Post
      This transfer is just a rehash of the Liam Moore storyline, and will rumble on and on.

Hardly a top priority either - if Balogun, Dunk and Duffy stay.
      I agree. I'm not complaining at us looking to strengthen the squad, but is another center half really needed?

If Dunk or Duffy were sold then fair enough, but from the sounds coming out of the club so far this seems unlikely. Possibility that Balogun might leave due to frustration at not really getting many chances but I'd honestly be surprised if that was to happen this summer. He might go in January or next summer but suspect like Hunemeier he might give it 2 seasons for a chance, and if he can't get in the team then could see him going next summer.

Just worry that we're focusing on areas of the team that are not prioroties to strengthen. Trossard sounds ok (but so did Ali J) but again is another winger who will probably blow a big whole in our summer spending really that important? The figures being quoted for Trossard seem to me to represent a big risk (assuming we would be able to sign him).

Hope the club are not taking their eye off the ball regarding the main areas of the team that need strengthening - or maybe Connolly and Molumby will be given their chances this season?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by southstandandy View Post
      I agree. I'm not complaining at us looking to strengthen the squad, but is another center half really needed?

If Dunk or Duffy were sold then fair enough, but from the sounds coming out of the club so far this seems unlikely. Possibility that Balogun might leave due to frustration at not really getting many chances but I'd honestly be surprised if that was to happen this summer. He might go in January or next summer but suspect like Hunemeier he might give it 2 seasons for a chance, and if he can't get in the team then could see him going next summer.

Just worry that we're focusing on areas of the team that are not prioroties to strengthen. Trossard sounds ok (but so did Ali J) but again is another winger who will probably blow a big whole in our summer spending really that important? The figures being quoted for Trossard seem to me to represent a big risk (assuming we would be able to sign him).

Hope the club are not taking their eye off the ball regarding the main areas of the team that need strengthening - or maybe Connolly and Molumby will be given their chances this season?
      People said exactly the same thing when we signed Duffy. Do we really need another CB!!!!

Clarke is only 22 and highly thought of.
      Kobanî liberated 26th Jan 2015 = Modern day Stalingrad
      RIP Ceylan Ozalp, 19
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zqu...dex=11&list=WL

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by southstandandy View Post

Why Do you think these are the only two players or areas of the pitch they are interested in?
      Members the right footed denilson's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      We have BURN as well...
      How long? Not long
      Because what you reap, is what you sow.

0 Not allowed!
      Brighton appear to have agreed a behind closed doors friendly against Portsmouth. Part of the deal, perhaps?

https://www.football-news365.co.uk/go/29/83084644
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
      People said exactly the same thing when we signed Duffy. Do we really need another CB!!!!

Clarke is only 22 and highly thought of.
      And there was plenty of comment about his character, as he'd virtually been on strike previously
      I hate the Daily Mail Doc Lynam's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Who’s place did Duffy take in the centre pairing?

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Doc Lynam View Post
      Who’s place did Duffy take in the centre pairing?
      Greer, who was released
      "I'm a threadstarter, twisted threadstarter"