Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matt Clarke- Portsmouth defender **SIGNED and LOANED to DERBY**

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I understand what people are saying about potential. But lets all be honest here. Unless we are looking at a back 3 for most of next season, which none of us know, it is highly unlikely that he will dislodge either Dunk and Duffy. And if Dunk or Duffy are sold, for around 30 - 35M you would assume, I for one would be looking for a more experienced CB as a replacement. Still not sold on this.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
As pointed out on Twatter, medical already done, so suggests tweet is unreliable...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Barclay isn't. And who pointed out on Twitter, thats credible , that the medical was "already done' .

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Yep. He reported that the club expected it to be yesterday but not "already done". Now another credible reporter is saying its tomorrow. Things change.

Correct

Although the one point I’d argue is about Barclay being credible... gets as much wrong as he does right. And lots he reports have already been reported elsewhere.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I'm trying, I'm really trying, but I have no more enthusiasm for this than the Dan Burn deal. Dan did alright from what I saw post January, but a reserve centre back is about as exciting as a new third choice keeper. The development and loan squad news is actually more interesting than these back up players.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Dragging on for a league 1 player.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Was at fault for Chelsea’s goal, gave away a penalty against Palace, awful against West Brom & should have seen red against Palace. A good debut v Man and a goal against Palace seem to have papered over a lot of cracks.

Ah, it was Chelsea.
Played well at Anfield as well and penalty aside, his performance was good vs Palace.

Not sure about the ‘red’ - really can’t remember.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here