Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Loft Conversion + Carpet Fitting

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Good people of NSC, I am looking for some recommendations.

We are getting the loft converted in our bungalow in Peacehaven and need someone to do it, we've already got the plans but we just someone to do the actual work so I'm looking for people who have had it done and are happy with the work that has been done.

Along the same vein I also need a carpet fitting in an odd shaped hallway, I've already got the carpet and some new underlay so just someone to fit it.

Let me know who you'd recommend, or if you're in that line of work.

Ta muchly.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
We used Edgeway Building Services for our loft conversion last year

Fantastic highly recommend, they are now doing our kitchen, if you need any more info just ask.

Jimmy is the boss

Telephone
01903 816505

Mobile
07850 078909

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010

We are getting the loft converted in our bungalow in Peacehaven and need someone to do it, we've already got the plans but we just someone to do the actual work so I'm looking for people who have had it done and are happy with the work that has been done.

Along the same vein I also need a carpet fitting in an odd shaped hallway, I've already got the carpet and some new underlay so just someone to fit it.

Ta muchly.
hi mate happy to quote pm me details
cheers steve

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Ta muchly.
[MENTION=15348]CAPTAIN GREALISH[/MENTION] has done some work for me and a mate of mine, so definitely worth contacting. :thumbsup:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
My uncle Phoenix roofing does all that, PM me for details [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here