Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pre Season Fixtures

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Any idea when they might be announced?

Previous years have been confirmed at different points in May but haven’t seen anything out yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Any idea when they might be announced?

Previous years have been confirmed at different points in May but haven’t seen anything out yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to think we will have one or two local games against 'lesser' opposition, last pre season that wasn't the case though.

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
I think Naylor tweeted that Potter authorised our pre-season tour before signing his contract. They must have been waiting the new manager to approve them before releasing the information, so it must be fairly imminent.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Would think we’ll need an extra game or two this summer so he can assess players and how they adapt to his tactics.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It appears we are sending a side to Hastings on 23rd July and to Ebbsfleet on 26th July.

That'll be a mix of U23s and U18s as usually the club does these friendlies as BHAFC XI. No chance of first team players turning up!

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I guess we’ll have a ‘show piece’ friendly at The Amex the week before the season starts?
How about Valencia? Call it a ‘testimonial / send off’ for Bruno? They would be decent opposition and should attract a decent crowd.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Can we play Lewes again? Yes, i know, but can we? I loved our days out at Lewes.

Don't be stupid it has to be Crawley. Tidy little stadium,great town and easy to get to. What's not to like ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I guess we’ll have a ‘show piece’ friendly at The Amex the week before the season starts?
How about Valencia? Call it a ‘testimonial / send off’ for Bruno? They would be decent opposition and should attract a decent crowd.

I'd rather go to VALENCIA.

It has a better beach.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Don't be stupid it has to be Crawley. Tidy little stadium,great town and easy to get to. What's not to like ?

Nope. Lewes is lovely, lots of nearby pubs and eateries, great bus and train links, delightfully weeny stadium, and I'm pretty sure the sun always shines in Lewes.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
About time we went somewhere decent like USA or China

Paul Barber was in New York recently and met up with supporters - I'm sure someone as savvy as he is would have used that opportunity to make some local connections

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here