Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Hate James Corden?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
My overiding thought having been through the first part of that thread is 'Why can't people be nice to each other? Especially strangers they've never met, nor are likely to meet?'

I think James Corden is OK, not sure how anyone could HATE him, without actually knowing the person. But hey, if people get kicks out of calling out a person for being overweight, or having a bad day at work, then good luck to them...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
'Hate' is the word that gets me.

Oddly if people used primordial scum, cave dwelling troglodytes, knuckle dragging hairy toed she beasts, (you get the picture) id have been fine.

But i really dislike the work hate. (See what i did there!!)

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Must admit I struggle to understand why he’s so disliked in this country. I don’t have particularly strong feelings either way towards him. He seems a bit average to me but I think there is a lot of jealousy towards him because he has done so well.

I did love Gavin and Stacey but don’t like League of Their Own. He seems ok on the chat show but I don’t like Carpool Karaoke. He’s said some good stuff on social media, he’s said some not so good. There doesn’t seem to be anything particularly likeable or dislikeable about him.

I think he’s suffered a bit a few years ago from the classic BBC and other media thing of picking up on someone doing well and then putting him on absolutely everything so we all got a bit sick of him.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I remember one guy saying how much he hated him and called him 'talentless'.

You may not like him......but he certainly isn't talentless.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
That AmA turned out well for James.

There’s a theatre school near me in Leigh on Sea and I saw Corden standing outside it a few months ago smoking a fag.

He was texting and smoking. Not sure if that makes him a c**t , as is suggested on that reddit thread , but there it is.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
That AmA turned out well for James.

There’s a theatre school near me in Leigh on Sea and I saw Corden standing outside it a few months ago smoking a fag.

He was texting and smoking. Not sure if that makes him a c**t , as is suggested on that reddit thread , but there it is.

Not quite as strong as this, no...

Massive **** in person, I saw a league of their own filming live, threw multiple tantrums over minor things at the production staff, with him being incredibly rude to them, which made the other regulars seem very awkward like it was usual, between each take the other celebs would be chatting amongst themselves - bantering about, James was glued to his phone. At the end of the filming people got up to go get pictures with James and he massively kicked off shouting at people to go away and to go back to their seats and the few he did let have pictures with he was moody as. Afterwards we went into a "VIP" tent as such for a beer (we were guests of people - anonymity for obviously reasons) and the celebs were going to be joing us, the other celebs came in and spoke with people, James came in for a brief moment, someone asked politely asked for a quick picture, he abruptly said "later" and the ****ed off to I'm guessing his changing room for the rest of the night as they didn't get their picture before kick out time.

Seeing him like that made me realise everything you see of his on TV is a complete persona. And really his natural personality is just, a complete self entitled ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here