Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Hate James Corden?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Watched him on the late night show he is in prime time in US. He seems to be doing well. The Americans seem to think he is a lovable teddy bear who loves to sing with famous people. I find him less annoyable than in the UK.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hate?

Bit strong isn't it?

I'm now off to knit myself some sandals

Peace out.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A funny link but I can’t hate the guy. He’s done well and I really liked Gavin and Stacey.
Never seen any of his American stuff because it doesn’t look like my cup of tea. He’s done some enjoyable stuff though.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I quite like his Late Late Show on CBS, but that's partly because a lot of late night TV shows on the US networks are shite so there's not really a lot of competition.

He was quite amusing in "Oceans Eight"

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not a fan, something very unlikeable about him for me. I hope he continues to do well in the USA.... and stays there.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Ok, maybe 'hate' was a bit strong.

Still, as the AMA makes clear, he has quite a reputation in the biz.

The segment with Jimmy Kimmel is incredible. Totally humiliates Corden by asking him to name two of his own cameramen. Of course, Corden has no idea...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh9giaTKbv4

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
My favourite comment, "The quicker cholesterol does it’s job on this guy the better." Harsh but.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Hate is a strong word. I liked him in Gavin and Stacy. I have not found him funny or amusing in anything else since.

The Yanks seem to love him.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Met him twice at work. He’s been both polite and amenable each time when he could easily have hustled past without a word. Seems like a decent enough egg.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Not a fan and hate is too strong a term here.
Not my cup of tea at all, wish I had his pay cheque for 1 year then I could retire.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I like the bloke, makes me laugh, and always comes across as well liked and popular.

The whole "hate" thing is bizarre and I simply don't get it. Not at dig at the OP as it often gets thrown around for comedians, or musicians, or actors. If you don't like something, don't watch, or listen. How can anyone have so little control over their emotions that they get angry and hateful towards such a person.

I blame Marmite for encouraging people to be at one extreme or the other,

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I like the bloke, makes me laugh, and always comes across as well liked and popular.

The whole "hate" thing is bizarre and I simply don't get it. Not at dig at the OP as it often gets thrown around for comedians, or musicians, or actors. If you don't like something, don't watch, or listen. How can anyone have so little control over their emotions that they get angry and hateful towards such a person.

I blame Marmite for encouraging people to be at one extreme or the other,

Exactly.

Mind you, I HATE Marmite.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here