Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Is awarding a vibrator as first prize in a women's squash tournament sexist?

Is awarding a vibrator as first prize in a women's squash tournament sexist

• Yes - D'uh

Votes: 46 66.7%
  • No - I'm finding living in the 21st Century a struggle

Votes: 23 33.3%

• Total voters

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
To be frank the organizers made a bit of a cock up.

Funnell

Jan 10, 2012
Depends on what the men's prize was, if they got a vibrating cock ring then I would suggest that the prizes were simply inappropriate rather than sexist.

If the men got a trophy, cash, anything normal then yes sexist.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
If it were awarded by men, then yes it's quite obviously sexist.

This was surely awarded from women by women though. No man alive would think it's a good idea? It's just as bad as awarding them an iron or hoover in the 21st century.

I would have thought that men can enjoy a vibrator too, so does it still remain sexist when presented to women by men?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I would have thought that men can enjoy a vibrator too, so does it still remain sexist when presented to women by men?

Indeed. A vibrator up the arse or applied to the glans is a rare treat. I for one would be delighted to win such a splendid prize.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
There's still a stigma about that women enjoying sex are seen as 'slappers' or 'dirty'.

The prize might be seen as inappropriate which I think is maybe were the issue stands. However, why shouldn't girls or women enjoy m@sturbation as much as men? They have far more to put up with in life - periods, having to give birth, the menopause etc.

It's the 21st century and every female is entitled to own a vibrator without feeling in any way promiscuousness.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
There's still a stigma about that women enjoying sex are seen as 'slappers' or 'dirty'.

The prize might be seen as inappropriate which I think is maybe were the issue stands. However, why shouldn't girls or women enjoy m@sturbation as much as men? They have far more to put up with in life - periods, having to give birth, the menopause etc.

It's the 21st century and every female is entitled to own a vibrator without feeling in any way promiscuousness.

I see what you did there.

I think it’s great. Here love, well done playing wall tennis, go and have a nice relaxing w**k.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
It's a weird one. I think the whole 'it's sexist' debate really has to look at who decided what the prizes will be.

If it is a sponsorship thing and they went 'Let's give them a vibrator along with the trophy so that we can get some publicity' then I would say it isn't sexist. If it was a bloke that was worried the prize wasn't good enough so just decided a to chuck in a vibrator and some hair removal cream as a treat for the winner then it very probably is

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here