Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Steve Evans

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I'm tempted to rock up to the Pissfilled, for old times' sake, for a slice of that corpulent pie, next season. When we are dancing the watusi up at Turf Moore on a Tuesday night, perhaps. I am pretty confident he might actually do a proper projectile diarrhetic shit in his own trousers, given a fair wind (blowing towards him, hopefully) and a sufficiency of gastro-irritant half time pie ingredients. Come on, Greggs, you know you can bake it.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

gettyimages-996125166.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Match made in heaven, I have quite strong dislike of Gillingham.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
This is all going to end badly. If I somehow followed Gillingham I'd be very tempted to boycott the club after the last 24 hours.

I'm sure a lot of their fans are ready not to renew their season tickets now. You only have to look at Blackpool to see how important supporters are at that level.

Very similar to when that Peterborough chairman employed him.

"But are you sure you want to employ an egomaniac fraud that no player or manager has ever spoken well of?"

"Ur entitled to ur opinion pal but he has a great record and I am special at judging managers. Best candidate I interviewed. Take care" etc etc

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Was talking to a Gills fan the other day, all sounds a bit dodgy, Scally, who bought the club for a £1, has sold the stadium to the Council, I would imagine for much more than a pound? Hopefully the football club got the money?
The lad I spoke to recounted a great story of when his 90 year old Gills supporting Gran saw Scally in Tesco's and started having a go at him near the fruit and veg section over the way he was running the club and said the best thing he could do was leave!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If anyone has read the book 'Journeyman' by Ben Smith, who was/is part of the youth coaching set up at the Albion, they will learn a lot about Evans' coaching and managerial methods, or lack of them.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Peterborough United chief wanted to strangle one former manager.

Peterborough United chief wanted to strangle one former manager and he stopped two others getting rid of multi-million pound Posh players.

MacAnthony disclosed, during the most recent episode of his popular ‘Hard Truth,’ podcast why he wanted to ‘strangle’ Steve Evans and how he stopped Jim Gannon and Gary Johnson getting rid of big-name Posh players on the cheap.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/ep17-inside-the-loan-market/id1503576021

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk...-multi-million-pound-posh-players-2962156?amp

I've listened to most of these podcasts from MacAnthony, and they are quite enlightening. :thumbsup:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Peterborough United chief wanted to strangle one former manager and he stopped two others getting rid of multi-million pound Posh players.

MacAnthony disclosed, during the most recent episode of his popular ‘Hard Truth,’ podcast why he wanted to ‘strangle’ Steve Evans and how he stopped Jim Gannon and Gary Johnson getting rid of big-name Posh players on the cheap.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/ep17-inside-the-loan-market/id1503576021

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk...-multi-million-pound-posh-players-2962156?amp

I've listened to most of these podcasts from MacAnthony, and they are quite enlightening. :thumbsup:

Must be the strangulation equivalent of signing Lionel Messi.. you might want to but it aint happening

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here