Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Milk shake of choice

0 Not allowed!
    Irrespective of ones views of Mr Fararge the milk shake thrown at him yesterday was probably the most successful milkshake assault I can ever remember, I wish I could load the said video Sadley my IT skills will not allow but watching a video of the attack it's an absolute classic the aslant lowers his centre of gravity as his target approached to me it looks like he's sticking out a hand to shake and at the perfect moment using a flicking motion delivers the perfect shoulder to toe shake attack and very special mention to his choice of milkshake perfect mixture of liquid semi and solid ingreadants and finally his choice of flavour it looks like vanilla which is set off nicely against the grey of Mr Farages suit. This really should become the standard milkshake attack training video

Can anyone remember a more impressively splurged target

• North Stand Chat

advertising

3 Not allowed!
      I enjoyed the Yaxley-Lennon one more just because of the way he was talking down to the lad surrounded by his sycophants.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blue3 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Irrespective of ones views of Mr Fararge the milk shake thrown at him yesterday was probably the most successful milkshake assault I can ever remember, I wish I could load the said video Sadley my IT skills will not allow but watching a video of the attack it's an absolute classic the aslant lowers his centre of gravity as his target approached to me it looks like he's sticking out a hand to shake and at the perfect moment using a flicking motion delivers the perfect shoulder to toe shake attack and very special mention to his choice of milkshake perfect mixture of liquid semi and solid ingreadants and finally his choice of flavour it looks like vanilla which is set off nicely against the grey of Mr Farages suit. This really should become the standard milkshake attack training video

Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

1 Not allowed!

No condoning throwing anything at anyone, but it was very funny. I looked like a giant seagulls has sh!t on him.

0 Not allowed!
      I thought you were going to discuss the flavours. Yaxley-Lennon had a strawberry milkshake, whereas Farage had a salted caramel and banana flavoured assault.
      I haven't seen what flavour Carl Benjamin attracted.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

1 Not allowed!

Quite a few celebs on xhamster tbh....
      "We are not footballers....we are cyclists."

1 Not allowed!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Here you go:

Oops, sorry, wrong one, here it is:

Members

0 Not allowed!
      https://images.app.goo.gl/QNXbYYSbMbLRDQ2DA

Only a matter of time before their is a Freak Shake massacre!

0 Not allowed!

I still prefer the Yaxley-Lennon "Cup over the head" shot but agree this latest effort was superb.

It's so British the way all of the politicians condemn these acts but the papers put the pictures on the front cover and next day the phone-in shows are all over it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Brexiteer get someone like Cable or Umunna in retaliation before Thursday's vote.
      "Still a long way short of a batting bonus point "