Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Milk shake of choice

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Irrespective of ones views of Mr Fararge the milk shake thrown at him yesterday was probably the most successful milkshake assault I can ever remember, I wish I could load the said video Sadley my IT skills will not allow but watching a video of the attack it's an absolute classic the aslant lowers his centre of gravity as his target approached to me it looks like he's sticking out a hand to shake and at the perfect moment using a flicking motion delivers the perfect shoulder to toe shake attack and very special mention to his choice of milkshake perfect mixture of liquid semi and solid ingreadants and finally his choice of flavour it looks like vanilla which is set off nicely against the grey of Mr Farages suit. This really should become the standard milkshake attack training video

Can anyone remember a more impressively splurged target

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Irrespective of ones views of Mr Fararge the milk shake thrown at him yesterday was probably the most successful milkshake assault I can ever remember, I wish I could load the said video Sadley my IT skills will not allow but watching a video of the attack it's an absolute classic the aslant lowers his centre of gravity as his target approached to me it looks like he's sticking out a hand to shake and at the perfect moment using a flicking motion delivers the perfect shoulder to toe shake attack and very special mention to his choice of milkshake perfect mixture of liquid semi and solid ingreadants and finally his choice of flavour it looks like vanilla which is set off nicely against the grey of Mr Farages suit. This really should become the standard milkshake attack training video

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

No condoning throwing anything at anyone, but it was very funny. I looked like a giant seagulls has sh!t on him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I thought you were going to discuss the flavours. Yaxley-Lennon had a strawberry milkshake, whereas Farage had a salted caramel and banana flavoured assault.
I haven't seen what flavour Carl Benjamin attracted.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Here you go:

MilkyBoi-e38f.gif

Oops, sorry, wrong one, here it is:

GIF-HERO-FARAGE-MILKSHAKE.gif

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

I still prefer the Yaxley-Lennon "Cup over the head" shot but agree this latest effort was superb.

It's so British the way all of the politicians condemn these acts but the papers put the pictures on the front cover and next day the phone-in shows are all over it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Brexiteer get someone like Cable or Umunna in retaliation before Thursday's vote.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's quite a pathetic thing to do imo but what pissed me off more was the media said it slipped out the Asian guys hand

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It was a good shot. And I can’t feel sorry for the idiot.
This is just a question; do other politicians stamp around with massive burley security and close protection? Normally they blend a bit more into the background, no? Happy to be corrected.
As Farage tells one of his lumps in a suit as they walk off “absolute failure, you should have spotted that a mile off”.

He was lucky it was milkshake. He’d have got a cup of piss in his boat and told to “cop that” if he’d paraded about where I grew up.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It has amused me the people claiming this is the start of a slippery slope toward political violence. I would argue it's more in with the British tradition of politicians having eggs thrown at them, which has been around for decades.

It also shows quite how whiny many on the political right are. Corbyn got punched the other week and nobody started ranting about "political violence" or "the campaign against free speech" then.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
This is just a question; do other politicians stamp around with massive burley security and close protection? Normally they blend a bit more into the background, no? Happy to be corrected.

I've seen May doing it, but then she's in a slightly different position and probably doesn't get a choice in the matter. Other than that it's only been Farage and Tommeh who have been doing it recently that I've seen.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I've seen May doing it, but then she's in a slightly different position and probably doesn't get a choice in the matter. Other than that it's only been Farage and Tommeh who have been doing it recently that I've seen.
That's obviously because they are Men Of The People.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here