Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Should milk shake attacks be classed as common assault?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The video is entitled "MUSLIM DEFENCE LEAGUE ATTACK KIDS AND WOMEN WITH BRICKS AT TOMMY ROBINSON RALLY"

Is the title wrong, or are you?

Families and children were at the rally and I didn't put it up for the title. I put the video up for the bottle and stone attack.

Feel free to divert the topic from the brick and bottle throwing to to title of the video which has nothing to do with me.

Is the title of the video your only issue?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
No, he's a fascist, an enemy of the people. Sooner he dies the better

Out of interest what are you? A liberal? One of the good guys?

Wishing for someones death makes you a far far far worse person (and more like a fascist) than you could ever believe Farage is.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Here's another one of these "decent liberal types".

Calling for an acid attack on someone because they don't agree with their politics.

tweet5.jpg

Charity boss suspended after vile anti-Farage tweet
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1...-suspended-farage-acid-attack-tweet-milkshake

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
That's a biblical quote. (Luke 19:21-22) Budhists call it karma. You also said Yaxley-Lennon does not represent the EDL. He started the EDL.

You have accused me of wanting milkshakes bricks and bottles as entertainment.

Yes that is exactly what you meant by you reap what you sow because it was in relation to stones and bottles being thrown and you have condoned it in your reply to me. Do you want to quote an eye for an eye from the Torah too.

You haven't even given me the courtesy of watching Robinson having a civil debate with a Muslim lady who doesn't hate him like she is supposed to.

I will try again:

https://youtu.be/-rED4U9nuUQ

This was the near milkshake day btw.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
There's more than an element of truth in it, and he is a racist. That is a fact.

If he was fizzing in the street covered in acid, I wouldn't help. I'd do my best not to laugh, possibly.

That's what the media have portrayed anyway

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Yes that is exactly what you meant by you reap what you sow because it was in relation to stones and bottles being thrown and you have condoned it in your reply to me. Do you want to quote an eye for an eye from the Torah too.

You haven't even given me the courtesy of watching Robinson having a civil debate with a Muslim lady who doesn't hate him like she is supposed to.

I will try again:

https://youtu.be/-rED4U9nuUQ

This was the milkshake day btw.

That is what you think I meant. It doesn't. You are just throwing out accusations without justification.

Btw an eye for an eye is damage limitation. Only milkshakes allowed and not escalation.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
That is what you think I meant. It doesn't. You are just throwing out accusations without justification.

Btw an eye for an eye is damage limitation. Only milkshakes allowed and not escalation.

Don't even talk to me about Robinson until you have watched the video, and then tell me that he deserves milkshake, bottles an bricks thrown at him.

Farage's attacker was charged so there are different rules for different people?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
How is it that the same people who wish for someones death and promote acid attacks feel like they have the moral high ground?

How does that shit work? It's actually deranged.

By all means disagree with somebodies politics, but you have to have actually lost your mind to promote violence and murder and at the same time believe that you are fighting for good and against evil.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The milkshake thing is a bit of pillorying and while out of principal I don’t agree with it, it does make me chuckle a little bit but it’s not a sustainable solution to right wing extremism.

As for wishing acid attacks on somebody? I don’t care what point of the political spectrum you find yourself on, it’s worse than deplorable. Both wishing for it and the act itself. No, that can’t be condoned I’m afraid.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The milkshake thing is a bit of pillorying and while out of principal I don’t agree with it, it does make me chuckle a little bit but it’s not a sustainable solution to right wing extremism.

As for wishing acid attacks on somebody? I don’t care what point of the political spectrum you find yourself on, it’s worse than deplorable. Both wishing for it and the act itself. No, that can’t be condoned I’m afraid.

Apart from implying that Robinson is a right wing extremist you are correct and would have had a thumbs up if not for the error.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'm not a violent person or an activist, if that's what you're implying, perhaps I should have added the word 'politically' in. He doesn't add anything as an Mep, just a parasitic nuisance. There are thousands like him. Fortunately little englanders are the minority, and mostly sitting in a beige world reading the daily mail doing no real harm. Farijj is on a different level though, he and his ilk across Europe are a genuine threat to peace and civility not seen since the 1930's. Funded by equally questionable businesses and corporations with no interest in the greater good, the polar opposite of a proper public servant.

Out of interest what are you? A liberal? One of the good guys?

Wishing for someones death makes you a far far far worse person (and more like a fascist) than you could ever believe Farage is.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Apart from implying that Robinson is a right wing extremist you are correct and would have had a thumbs up if not for the error.

That was a bit tongue in cheek. Genuinely have no clue what TR stands for except he’s rather suspicious of Islam.

Let’s rephrase to “not a sustainable way to deal with our differences”.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
It might seem like a harmless stunt but I bet the perpetrator didn't even pause to consider whether or not Farage might be lactose intolerant. Totally thoughtless and irresponsible.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It might seem like a harmless stunt but I bet the perpetrator didn't even pause to consider whether or not Farage might be lactose intolerant. Totally thoughtless and irresponsible.

I think one must simply assume he’s intolerant of everything. :)

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Like fighting for the allies against the Nazis?

How is it that the same people who wish for someones death and promote acid attacks feel like they have the moral high ground?

How does that shit work? It's actually deranged.

By all means disagree with somebodies politics, but you have to have actually lost your mind to promote violence and murder and at the same time believe that you are fighting for good and against evil.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
It's common assault which I believe is the lowest level of assault should Mr Fararge want the to press charges

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
People don't do their research, media says someone's a racist and people just lap it up/ jump on the band wagon

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Yes, it should - as much as I dislike him and his ilk, it is common assault and should be punished.

Totally agree. I disagree with the guy's politics but he should have a platform to air his views irrespective of how much we don't agree with him and anyone condoning such actions is a non-democrat. Fine line between milk shake attack, acid attack or shooting ...........different outcomes born of hatred emanating from different personalities.

TNBA

TTF

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here