Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Should milk shake attacks be classed as common assault?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Check this headline out:

Wayne Rooney ‘furious’ at younger brother Graham for night out with EDL founder Tommy Robinson

The the story goes on to say;

A friend told the newspaper: ‘Wayne has spent the last 17 years sharing dressing rooms with players from every creed, colour and race. ‘He will be furious about what Graham has done. He has brought shame on the family name.’

So Wayne Rooney hasn't even said anything. How crazy and desperate is this?

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/22/wayn...aham-night-edl-leader-tommy-robinson-9637303/

D

Deleted member 2719

That nasty man with no class ensured we got planning permission for the Amex.

He did that for the VOTES and lots of pies at Withdean with loads of ketchup.

He is nasty Saturday night fighting street bum, who needs banging up.

Horrible man.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It looks like Dr Niall McCrae may have problems.

[tweet]1131245199869521920[/tweet]

If I had a member of staff act like that they would be fired. But the fact that it says "We do not condone inappropriate or abusive behaviour" doesn't make it a physical assault.

Any responsible company would take action including suspension or sacking for gross misconduct, but it is never a police matter, just a waste of police time. This is a matter for the employer and employee only.

I still don't understand the point you are trying to make.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He did that for the VOTES and lots of pies at Withdean with loads of ketchup.

He is nasty Saturday night fighting street bum, who needs banging up.

Horrible man.

He had one pie which he bought himself. Are you Norman Baker? He tried to lie about it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If I had a member of staff act like that they would be fired. But the fact that it says "We do not condone inappropriate or abusive behaviour" doesn't make it a physical assault.

Any responsible company would take action including suspension or sacking for gross misconduct, but it is never a police matter, just a waste of police time. This is a matter for the employer and employee only.

I still don't understand the point you are trying to make.

You didn't watch the video did you? Mr Apricot shirt threw a bottle of Volvic water over Femi. Is throwing water over someone better than throwing a milkshake?
The doctor was pointing his flag stick right into Femi's face, and then congratulated his mate on the water throwing.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
You didn't watch the video did you? Mr Apricot shirt threw a bottle of Volvic water over Femi. Is throwing water over someone better than throwing a milkshake?
The doctor was pointing his flag stick right into Femi's face, and then congratulated his mate on the water throwing.

I've seen the video, the water is squirted out of a bottle from about 8 ft away on his tray and poster saying Remain, not inches away violently to the face.

A little experiment for you; go into your kitchen and splash yourself with water and when it dries out go to your fridge and pour milk over your head. Then let me know which one is more inconvenient.

You cannot compare the incidents and this is not a police matter, and at worst it would be a caution for abusive behaviour.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

:lolol:

NINTCHDBPICT000492089638.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've seen the video, the water is squirted out of a bottle from about 8 ft away on his tray and poster saying Remain, not inches away violently to the face.

A little experiment for you; go into your kitchen and splash yourself with water and when it dries out go to your fridge and pour milk over your head. Then let me know which one is more inconvenient.

Throwing water over someone is common assault. Femi has decided not to press charges.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Throwing water over someone is common assault. Femi has decided not to press charges.

Probably because the water thrower would only get a caution, and may even lose his job anyway.

I doubt that this incident could be considered common assault at that distance and with a non evasive substance like water that barely reached him.

I know you are just playing about and are not serious :lolol:

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
There's no point crying over spilt milk, so no it's not common assault IMO. It shows how low our country is stooping when plenty of people our out to defend Farage on this. He should be given some Battle Of Cable Street treatment IMO.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
There's no point crying over spilt milk, so no it's not common assault IMO. It shows how low our country is stooping when plenty of people our out to defend Farage on this. He should be given some Battle Of Cable Street treatment IMO.

I hope he gets justice, the least he deserves when you consider what he and his family have been through

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
Should anyone be allowed to throw milk shake over anyone we agree with or is it a right restricted only to superior people who have the right opinions?

On a similar note, if you claim to want to suppress fascism, can it best be done by denying people the right to speak and banning expression of all but the "right" opinions?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
On a similar note, if you claim to want to suppress fascism, can it best be done by denying people the right to speak and banning expression of all but the "right" opinions?

Nah. I prefer luzzing a milkshake.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Pitty they were not football match day police. These scumbags need taking away from the cameras.

Why ? It looks like they are playing parody. Even the police chap seems to be humoured.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here