Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 164
  1. #1
    Members Chicken Run's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    West Hove
    Posts
    9,326

    Jamie Oliverís Restaurants Administration!


    1 Not allowed!
    British celebrity chef Jamie Oliverís restaurants set to go into administration, putting up to 1,300 jobs at risk!

    Heíll be alright though

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #2
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      Worthing-By-Sea
      Posts
      13,120


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Run View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      British celebrity chef Jamie Oliver’s restaurants set to go into administration, putting up to 1,300 jobs at risk!

      He’ll be alright though
      What is your point?
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010
    • #3
      Members Chicken Run's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      West Hove
      Posts
      9,326


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Springal View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      What is your point?
      I feel sorry for the people who will lose their jobs whilst he dreams up his next cluster **** of a business plan!
    • #4
      Members Baker lite's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2017
      Location
      in my house
      Posts
      1,538


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Run View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      British celebrity chef Jamie Oliverís restaurants set to go into administration, putting up to 1,300 jobs at risk!

      Heíll be alright though
      I would imagine people have stopped eating shite, microwaved slop at his keenly priced restaurants because of Brexit, those racist gammon have a lot to answer for.
    • #5
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      Worthing-By-Sea
      Posts
      13,120


      3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Run View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I feel sorry for the people who will lose their jobs whilst he dreams up his next cluster **** of a business plan!
      Why is it a cluster **** of a business plan? Did you think it was that when things were going well? What should he have done - slowly wound down the business over time anyway?
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010
    • #6
      Members studio150's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      On the Border
      Posts
      18,604


      2 Not allowed!
      Not surprised overpriced food just trading on his name to justify higher prices and customers can't be fooled all the time
      Joint winner NSC Predictor League 2017/18
    • #7
      Members Chicken Run's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      West Hove
      Posts
      9,326


      5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Springal View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Why is it a cluster **** of a business plan? Did you think it was that when things were going well? What should he have done - slowly wound down the business over time anyway?
      Because Britain needed yet another chain over priced faux Italian eateries right?
    • #8
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      Worthing-By-Sea
      Posts
      13,120


      3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Run View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Because Britain needed yet another chain over priced faux Italian eateries right?
      He founded them 11 years ago. Was it a bad idea then? And still a bad idea when it was successful?
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010
    • #9
      Members Chicken Run's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      West Hove
      Posts
      9,326


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baker lite View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I would imagine people have stopped eating shite, microwaved slop at his keenly priced restaurants because of Brexit, those racist gammon have a lot to answer for.
      Yep you just know the back to front will blame Brexit!
    • #10
      Members nwgull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Manchester
      Posts
      9,209


      16 Not allowed!
      Why the angry face? If he hadn't taken the risk to set the business up, then all those people wouldn't have had jobs to lose in the first place.
      To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •