Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] What is your favourite fantasy land

What is your favourite fantasy land?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Wherever Wind in The Willows is set. Contention between somewhere oop North or the Molesey stretch of the Thames.

I also like the Shire from LOTR, the meadows, the wee houses and the pubs look nice.

And of course those post Brexit sunny uplands :)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Sodor seems bloody dangerous to me, the ratio between the number of trains vs. how often they crash seems unnervingly high.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Somewhere around Horsell or Chobham for me. Lots of octopus like creatures. Don't get too close. An invasion, I tell ya.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Trying desperately to think what type of fantasy world , In the Line Of Duty would really exist , nothing iv'e ever seen comes remotely close as yet .

Well done Steve , good job :lolol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Sodor seems bloody dangerous to me, the ratio between the number of trains vs. how often they crash seems unnervingly high.

You do get the occasional train fire, as well. And trains with faces is just bizarre, there's nothing else to it really.

I would also second the other worlds in the His Dark Materials trilogy. I would love to have and know my daemon, and explore the other Brighton and Hove in the Kingdom of Great Brytain.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I find the whole Tolkien stuff all too boringly earnest tbh.

Terry Pratchett for me any day of the week.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Cloud Cuckoo :mad::mad:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
My driving instructor's back seat. Oh, did I fantasize about what could happen there. That bird had big breasts, huge curves and legs that never seemed to end.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
We did a gig in Birmingham a few years ago, great all night club affair, called psycharella, it was fab, along the corridor to the WC's , between the ladies and gent, there was a wardrobe. It had the sign above . . . .quite a few people tried it.

Narnia business.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here