Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] What is your favourite fantasy land

What is your favourite fantasy land?

• Total voters

Not posted a poll for a while. Understandably a lot of chat about Game of Thrones at present, I am in the "never watched it" category. However I know that many of us like an imaginary world in which to immerse ourselves, so which is your fave. and why?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What about Brexitland? A place where it's always sunny, there's a pot of gold for every home and unicorns gambol in the verdant pastures?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Narnia - packed full of religious iconography and allegory, and when did that ever harm anybody?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Westeros.

I think I could be quite happy in either Dorne or the Vale of Arryn.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
100 Acre Wood because it's based on a real place in Sussex, and i enjoy occasionally walking in the Ashdown Forest.

Four of the choices I've not heard of.

Mogador because the Spotted Dog is there

Definitely sounds like a fantasy kingdom :) Showing my age but the name fascinated me when I saw it on the local exchange code list in phone boxes!

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Definitely sounds like a fantasy kingdom :) Showing my age but the name fascinated me when I saw it on the local exchange code list in phone boxes!

Actually I used my memory and have just looked it up and it was the Sportsman! and I used to work for the brewery, another reason for my memory lapses. The Spotted Dog was in Dorking. But Mogador definitely has another worldly feel.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You missed the multiple other words of the Dark Materials trilogy.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
E7558C85-B7E0-4637-83FD-0D5981226027.jpeg
Pacland

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Middle Earth - as long as the Ring isn't in existence, Hobbiton looks like a right ****ing laugh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here