Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Did Bruno retire because he knew Hughton would be sacked?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yes he knew.

TB and BS hatched a fail-safe plot around Christmas time to boot Hooton oot, fast-track Bruno through his coaching badges, appoint Potter and watch him flounder with the squad and subsequently be sacked off by the Bloomster. Cue parachuting El Capitan in around Christmas time – when the proverbial has hit the fan – and the club legend leads us on a merry dance out of relegation danger and into the top half of the table. "Ole, ole, ole, ole, BRUNO, BRUNO!" will replace Sussex by the Sea as the club anthem and the great man will then lead us into Europe in the 2020/21 season, ultimately resulting in a triumphant campaign in the Champions League.

You heard it here first.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It would have been just larger than the area that the astronauts covered on the supposed lunar surface. The size of a large stage shot just outside of the Earth's atmosphere. Not nearly as big as the rocket they did launch.
Was it sent up in kit form so the astronauts could assemble it during the three days they were supposed to be en route to the moon. Or was it an inflatable?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Bruno has already said he & his family love Brighton & will be staying.

His kids have basically grown up here and are locals. Given Bruno is very much a family man I imagine he and his wife would want to stay whilst the kids are in school still.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Bruno has already said he & his family love Brighton & will be staying. I could see Bruno in AITC as he already does so much for charity. He donates part of his wages to charity.

It's common knowledge that he has applied for British citizenship, so yes he's staying.
I thought I'd heard he had started doing his coaching badges.

He reads the game and guides team mates so well as a player, I'm sure he will make a fine coach.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
176705-004-A4D33FAC.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here