Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dan Ashworth?

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
It's comforting to know that we have a new scapegoat to blame for absolutely anything that has or will ever go wrong though.

For that, I'm thankful for his appointment,

[emoji106]. lol

Next seasons scapegoats in timed order

Current - Dan Ashworth
Sept - Oct - Paul Winstanley
Oct - Dec - Dale Stephens
Jan - Kyle Macaulay
Feb on - Graham Potter

Maybe we could have a monthly scapegoat thread where we could vote for who we think the next months scapegoats would be.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Why did Bloom hire Ashworth in the first place?

To manage the football side of the club at a senior level (rather than Barber) - eg to make use of the mega-expensive academy.

It was last summer we gave him the job - but he did not start until Feb/March?

Notice period.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
If that were the case Mr Hughton seemingly did very little to change that mindset.
If anything he sped up the process by picking an aging Championship side to 'fight' (defend) their way to Premier League survival.[/QUOTE]

One which worked, btw.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One which worked, btw.
Yep Chris and the boys can take great pride from the part they played in palace beating Cardiff.

You may well be right, CH might have squeezed every last point out of the squad that was available to him.

But I suggest you spend a little time in the present and say 3-4 months in the near future before you completely rewrite history,

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yep Chris and the boys can take great pride from the part they played in palace beating Cardiff.

You may well be right, CH might have squeezed every last point out of the squad that was available to him.

But I suggest you spend a little time in the present and say 3-4 months in the near future before you completely rewrite history,

It isn't rewriting history to point out that Hughts got us the required number of points to stay up twice in a row.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here