Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "Brave", "a risk" and "I can see it going horribly wrong"...

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I’m so utterly bored of people underestimating Uncle Tony, plus he’s got Mr England DNA sitting on his lap these days. We’ll be alright.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Any suggestions as to who would have been:-

Humble.
Safe
Plain sailing

Aug 19, 2017
They just don’t get it! I’d rather we swashbuckle our way to relegation then endure 3.4,5 seasons of attritional dire football! Knowing the result would ultimately be the same. There is life outside the Premier League FFS. The King is dead. Long live the King!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Same clichéd bollocks from the same tired pundit squad. They read a few paragraphs of "All you need to know about Brighton in 10 minutes" and suddenly they're experts.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

It’s pretty much a safer bet to say Potter will fail than succeed so let’s stop pretending they are shagging our mums if they do say it.

If Potter does succeed in these circumstances, he will get all the more praise for doing so given the prevailing low expectations. It’s all good but realistically no one knows what’s going to happen. If we did we wouldn’t bother going

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If it's not there already perhaps:-

#UnderTheRadar

Should be added to the potential banner names.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
What is there to disagree with? They make the reasonable point that Brighton is set up as a defensive unit currently with Dunk & Duffy as outstanding CBs. Changing that to a high press, free flowing team looks a bit of a stretch and requires some good recruitment, with possibility of at least one of D&D moving on. Frankly, cannot see what is bollox about that. Perfect sense IMO but a change that is required as the CH way has been found wanting. Of course it is a risk but less than keeping CH would have been.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It’s pretty much a safer bet to say Potter will fail than succeed so let’s stop pretending they are shagging our mums if they do say it.

If Potter does succeed in these circumstances, he will get all the more praise for doing so given the prevailing low expectations. It’s all good but realistically no one knows what’s going to happen. If we did we wouldn’t bother going

So as no one knows what's going to happen why the negativity?

'The media' could slag off every club outside the top 6, and really ought to be sticking the boot into 3 of those teams as well.
Yet here's lil old Brighton making a big statement about their future while agreeing with 'the media' the recent past wasn't good enough and are seemingly still getting shat on.

I guess if Mr Bloom had gone for Big Sam everything would be alright in their world.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It's quite amazing in Twitter the amount of other teams fans, slagging off our club for sacking CH, and, they can't even spell his name correctly.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Possibly this appointment is designed to make sure we keep Dunk as he could develop a lot very quickly under Potter

Interesting to see who GP makes club captain

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here